September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

Hey Guys,

Yeah..I helped Meagan get signed up for the FE b/c she doesn't have a gmail acct.

Is there a way she can access without having to sign up for a gmail?

Thanks!

Hi James,

yes, have Meagan logon to the Disboards and click on the link from the first page of our cruise meet to request to join. She does not need a gmail account to do that step.

Once we receive her request, she will be sent a link to the document via her regular email along with login instructions on how to gain access using our group gmail acct. set up specifically for those who do not have their own gmail accts.

hope I didn't confuse you.

Christine

ps - just a friendly reminder to everyone that the Main FE group has placed a cutoff date to join on August 15, 2013. Only a few days away!! So don't be left out if you've been thinking about it and haven't signed up yet. Now's the time!!

Would like to join in on the fun with the Fish Extender. This cruise is going to be a special one for me as I will be celebrating my birthday the day we set sail. How do I get in on the action?

Tomorrow is the last day to order the DVC Member cruise T shirts. I called 800 601-8455, and they said they would be in the stateroom when we arrive. So exciting, things are getting close!!!:yay::cool1::thumbsup2:beach:

I've been looking on Cruise Critic for a thread without much luck...thankfully I found this tonight. I would like to join the roll call and if there will be a M&G ...I haven't had time to read all 90+ pages, please forgive me!
I'm happy to have found this thread! :yay:

:fish::fish::fish:

Reminder! Today is the last day for signups on the Main FE. Please check page 1 for the link. Don't miss out!!!

I know we've mentioned a "Get together" for when we board, but unless I'm mistaken, I don't think we have ever decided on a spot....:confused3
Any ideas?
2 spots that come to mind are:

1. District Lounge in the center area of the adult district on deck 4 aft. The seating area there is more out of the way of general traffic, Kids are welcome there before 9:00pm so that's no problem. You seldom see anyone there. It would provide a larger, semi-private area to meet.

2. We once had a meet in the area of Currents - the area above the adult pool, that worked out pretty good.

Then there is always the "coffee shop" (my mind is not remembering the name right now) area on deck four in the atrium that is usually a less traveled area.

Any other ideas??

I know we've mentioned a "Get together" for when we board, but unless I'm mistaken, I don't think we have ever decided on a spot....:confused3
Any ideas?
2 spots that come to mind are:

1. District Lounge in the center area of the adult district on deck 4 aft. The seating area there is more out of the way of general traffic, Kids are welcome there before 9:00pm so that's no problem. You seldom see anyone there. It would provide a larger, semi-private area to meet.

2. We once had a meet in the area of Currents - the area above the adult pool, that worked out pretty good.

Then there is always the "coffee shop" (my mind is not remembering the name right now) area on deck four in the atrium that is usually a less traveled area.

Any other ideas??

Since we have only been on The Dream for a 2 day preview cruise we will defer to your expert opinion. We need to study the maps of the ship before we go so we don't get lost! They threw us on the boat and then booted us off way too soon!:confused3 It is always fun to put faces and names together!:cool1:

I've been looking on Cruise Critic for a thread without much luck...thankfully I found this tonight. I would like to join the roll call and if there will be a M&G ...I haven't had time to read all 90+ pages, please forgive me!
I'm happy to have found this thread! :yay:

I will add you to the roll call. Welcome to the cruise.

It doesn't matter to me where the meet is. I like Currents if the weather is nice and the District Lounge if it's not. 3pm usually works well.

What's the weather usually like in sept? It's been slightly cooler this summer here. Should I bring sweatshirts and pants?

What information should we have on our labels when we deliver our gifts. I am so excited that I finally found an area where to find information long before we set sail. This is our 9th Disney Cruise so far we have sail 2x Magic, 3x Wonder, 1x Dream and 2x Fantasy and now on the Dream.

What information should we have on our labels when we deliver our gifts. I am so excited that I finally found an area where to find information long before we set sail. This is our 9th Disney Cruise so far we have sail 2x Magic, 3x Wonder, 1x Dream and 2x Fantasy and now on the Dream.
You can include whatever you want on the labels. Some people identify themselves, some don't.

Here is a link to some photos to help you get an idea:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47465790&postcount=872

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter