September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

Our cruise docs arrived today also.:thumbsup2

Wow! I better get moving...the todo list is long. The luggage is out, but empty. Can't wait to hop on that bus and pick everyone up. Should be quite a party with a bunch of anxious cruisers. party:

We are so excited we got our cruise docs on Friday. We reside in Illinois about 40 miles west of Chicago downtown. I love the cover since it it personalized for the SS Member cruise but I did see a sneak peek of the cover from a post on our Facebook group.

Now we have to pack! OMG I have to pack!!!!
:banana: :yay:

Added our park tickets to our post cruise stay and got MAGIC BANDS!! So excited for that.

Hey yall! Got our cruise docs. Just came back from beach vacation in Rehoboth Beach and am keeping my suitcase packed for the cruise. Now I gotta get my FE straight. Sigh.

Cruise Docs are here, Magic Bands arrived too! Now I am considering DDP for the time after the cruise or buying a Tables in Wonderland card or both!

I have all the magnets on my computer, I just have to narrow it down to my favorite 50 (or so) and print them out! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

3 weeks from today!:banana::banana::banana:

I have everything already packed! No joke, I asked the hubby to bring up the luggage and viola everything was packed in about an hour.

My little 4 legged daughter knows something is up because I have packed her bag as well and she keeps nudging the treats jar around the bag. I had it standing up on the left side, now it is on its side kind of in the middle of the bag and partly out of the bag - hummmm! Also she has pulled almost all the way out of the bag her extra leash.

She keeps watching me which is starting to give me an inferiority complex. Now I just have to check the list and then check it again. Honestly I don't have OCD.

Oh, magnets for the door. I need ideas. Please send me PDF, png, jpg, etc. of ideas. Thanks.

Cruise Docs are here, Magic Bands arrived too! Now I am considering DDP for the time after the cruise or buying a Tables in Wonderland card or both!

I have all the magnets on my computer, I just have to narrow it down to my favorite 50 (or so) and print them out! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

3 weeks from today!:banana::banana::banana:

If doing the dining plans first consider how much you eat and how large the meals are at Disney. Also if you love the Food & Wine Festival you don't want to miss that.

The Tables in Wonderland is an awesome idea because it really does pay for itself within about a week or less depending on your group / family size. I recommend it because it is mainly available at almost every restaurant we love.

If doing the dining plans first consider how much you eat and how large the meals are at Disney. Also if you love the Food & Wine Festival you don't want to miss that.

The Tables in Wonderland is an awesome idea because it really does pay for itself within about a week or less depending on your group / family size. I recommend it because it is mainly available at almost every restaurant we love.

I am leaning towards the TIW card. It is just my husband and I, we are not a huge dessert people, usually prefer appetizers.

Also, I am going back WDW in January with 5 girlfriends for Disney 1/2 Marathon, in May with hubby, kids, my sister and her daughter, June with co-workers for a convention and in August we are booked on the Fantasy-So I see the card getting a lot of use!!!

I just read another thread that DCL has changed their check-in times online and they now begin at 10:30 a.m.

So if anyone was wanting an earlier check-in time, head over to your reservation and you might be able to snag one. I know I did!

The cruise docs arrived and I have started completing my FE gifts. I think I went a little overboard. Just hoping I can get them all packed!:crowded:

I just read another thread that DCL has changed their check-in times online and they now begin at 10:30 a.m.

So if anyone was wanting an earlier check-in time, head over to your reservation and you might be able to snag one. I know I did!

The cruise docs arrived and I have started completing my FE gifts. I think I went a little overboard. Just hoping I can get them all packed!:crowded:

Thank you! Got 10:30-10:45 Port arrival !!!.....YEAHHHH

Thanks for the heads up!! We also got a 10:30 PAT! :cool1:

Thank you for the heads up .... Got 10:30-10:45 check in time :)

I switched ours too!

I was able to get the 10:30 arrival time as well. Is the 10:30 time when we can arrive to park or when we can check in at the terminal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter