September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels! We start the first leg of our journey tomorrow with our wedding and then leave Sunday for WDW. See you all on the cruise!! :goodvibes

Best Wishes on your Wedding!! Safe travels! and we will see you on the Dream!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels! We start the first leg of our journey tomorrow with our wedding and then leave Sunday for WDW. See you all on the cruise!! :goodvibes

We wanted to wish you both the most wonderful memories ever as you start your new adventure together!

Mike and Cindy :lovestruct:lovestruc

One week from today!! :thumbsup2

There is some talk over on Facebook that Pirate Night has been moved back to night 3 and they Dining rotation has the repeat restaurants on nights 3 & 4. Can any anyone over here confirm this??? or this totally wrong??

getting so excited!!!:banana::banana:

Well, I am off to work, working today & tomorrow, then I am on VACATION!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Finished our FEs, completed our costumes (and tried them on!), and now we are packed. This is going to be a loooong week. I am so excited!

Finished our FEs, completed our costumes (and tried them on!), and now we are packed. This is going to be a loooong week. I am so excited!

FE's aren't done...costumes are in the attic...haven't packed a thing yet....yes it is going to be a loooong week!

One week from today!! :thumbsup2

There is some talk over on Facebook that Pirate Night has been moved back to night 3 and they Dining rotation has the repeat restaurants on nights 3 & 4. Can any anyone over here confirm this??? or this totally wrong??

getting so excited!!!:banana::banana:

Well, I am off to work, working today & tomorrow, then I am on VACATION!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

If you sign into the DCL website and check my activities the website is still showing Pirate Night Party as a ship activity on night 2.

I called DCL and they said Tuesday. I told them the web site says Monday. They said for me to call member's services. I called member's service for DCL bookings. I asked about Pirate's night. She said Tuesday. I told her what I have found out. She put me on hold and said Tuesday night/sea day is Pirate's night. DVC is not saying anything about the guests. What a pain they are about this stuff. No members cruise site this year either, Oh well.

Hi johnnyquest,
I'm single and just turned 25 and will be on the cruise with my mom. I'll probably be at the pool and most lounges. Is there any place most young singles go or meet on the cruise? It's my first cruise

Hi MsTara,
Henlady is right, our son(24) is single as is our daughter(28). I'm sure they will be more than happy to join you in the lounges.
BTW - my wife is Poison Ivy.

I would like to join in on the cabin crawl

That's great, the more...the merrier. Are you interested in hosting or just crawling? Let me know either way. We need a variety of cabin types.

I will send you a PM with my email address. When I receive your email I will send you the crawl map.

Thanks for joining,
Jim

Hi johnnyquest,
I'm single and just turned 25 and will be on the cruise with my mom. I'll probably be at the pool and most lounges. Is there any place most young singles go or meet on the cruise? It's my first cruise

Hello, this is Mark.
Johnny Quest is my dad, and seeing as how this is your first cruise I felt like I should welcome you. Since there are no "singles only" clubs aboard the ship, most of the singles our age just hang out in the adult pool, and in the many various lounges, as well as at the theatre.

There is a cruise meet scheduled for 3:00pm embarkation day at "Currents" on deck 12 overlooking the adult pool. We will all be there, so stop by and say hi if you want.

My kids won't go to sleep and they have to be awake at 4am for our flight in the morning. So excited I guess. Maybe I can nap on the plane.

hi mark, mine names kendra. Once I find currents I will def stop in and meet you and everyone else. Thank you for responding to my post. :)

Hello, this is Mark.
Johnny Quest is my dad, and seeing as how this is your first cruise I felt like I should welcome you. Since there are no "singles only" clubs aboard the ship, most of the singles our age just hang out in the adult pool, and in the many various lounges, as well as at the theatre.

There is a cruise meet scheduled for 3:00pm embarkation day at "Currents" on deck 12 overlooking the adult pool. We will all be there, so stop by and say hi if you want.

That's great, the more...the merrier. Are you interested in hosting or just crawling? Let me know either way. We need a variety of cabin types.

I will send you a PM with my email address. When I receive your email I will send you the crawl map.

Thanks for joining,
Jim

Just crawling along.....traveling with my elderly parents....thinking hosting would be too stressful for them

Just crawling along.....traveling with my elderly parents....thinking hosting would be too stressful for them

Sounds great...I'm sure we'll have a good time.

Anyone else who wants to crawl we are meeting on Deck 8 AFT - (in the hallway) at 2 pm on Tuesday - AT SEA DAY.

We have a great group so far. 9 cabins; over 20 people.

Hope you join us. PM me and I'll send a map if interested.

We're joining the DVC Member Cruise!

CRUISE ITINERARY -- (Sunday 09/29/13 to Thursday 10/03/13)

DAY 1: Port Canaveral, Florida / ONBOARD 3:45 p.m.
DAY 2: Castaway Cay / ASHORE 8:15 a.m. -- ONBOARD 4:45p.m. pirate: PIRATE NIGHTpirate:
DAY 3: At Sea
DAY 4: Castaway Cay / ASHORE 8:15 a.m. -- ONBOARD 4:45 p.m.
DAY 5: Port Canaveral, Florida / ASHORE 7:30 a.m

My family and I will be joining the DVC Members Cruise and I'd like to join the Cabin Crawl as a guest. Since this is my first DCL cruise (and I'm new to DIS Boards) please forgive any errors in posting! I'm still learning. Really looking forward to this experience.

We're joining the DVC Member Cruise!

CRUISE ITINERARY -- (Sunday 09/29/13 to Thursday 10/03/13)

DAY 1: Port Canaveral, Florida / ONBOARD 3:45 p.m.
DAY 2: Castaway Cay / ASHORE 8:15 a.m. -- ONBOARD 4:45p.m. pirate: PIRATE NIGHTpirate:
DAY 3: At Sea
DAY 4: Castaway Cay / ASHORE 8:15 a.m. -- ONBOARD 4:45 p.m.
DAY 5: Port Canaveral, Florida / ASHORE 7:30 a.m

My family and I will be joining the DVC Members Cruise and I'd like to join the Cabin Crawl as a guest. Since this is my first DCL cruise (and I'm new to DIS Boards) please forgive any errors in posting! I'm still learning. Really looking forward to this experience.

According to member's services Pirate night is on the sea day. Welcome to the group. Our first cruise years agao was a DVC Members Cruise.

Sounds great...I'm sure we'll have a good time.

Anyone else who wants to crawl we are meeting on Deck 8 AFT - (in the hallway) at 2 pm on Tuesday - AT SEA DAY.

We have a great group so far. 9 cabins; over 20 people.

Hope you join us. PM me and I'll send a map if interested.

Since our cabin is first on the list, we won't join you on Deck 8; we'll be waiting for everybody in the cabin.

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter