September 4th, 2023 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay) ~DVC Member's Cruise~

A year from now we will be on this cruise! Who’s excited? :) :boat:
Brenda and Evelyn checking in. DVC members 1992 and this will be our 2nd member cruise. Praying we all stay healthy and safe until then. We are more than excited and looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Pretty soon we can book pre cruise stays. I am leaning toward staying at BLT or at least on the monorail. We often try to meet fellow cruisers at TOTW lounge. Any thoughts on staying at WDW before? Or after?

Pretty soon we can book pre cruise stays. I am leaning toward staying at BLT or at least on the monorail. We often try to meet fellow cruisers at TOTW lounge. Any thoughts on staying at WDW before? Or after?
Tried a few times before covid to get into the TOTW lounge always full or just no time to go, some day! AKL for us most likely pre and post cruise.

Probably the grand beforehand for us. We are doing a B2B on the cruise after this one ❤️

Omg!! I didn’t even thing about that!! We haven’t done a MNSSHP since pre COVID, so that would be amazing!!
This year there was one on the Friday of Labor Day weekend, Labor Day itself and then the next Friday. So, I think we will stay the night we get off the ship.

We went this year in August and the fireworks and projections were amazing!

3B1207A8-5793-44EF-AC34-CBD9C67B0455.jpeg

Booked our pre cruise stay!! We will be at the Grand! So ready for this trip!! :cool1:

Also splurged and upgraded to concierge for the cruise after this one for our anniversary!! Going to be a magical week for sure!!

Booked our pre cruise stay!! We will be at the Grand! So ready for this trip!! :cool1:

Also splurged and upgraded to concierge for the cruise after this one for our anniversary!! Going to be a magical week for sure!!
What a great way to celebrate your anniversary!

Hello neighbor! We'll also be staying at the Grand before the cruise and are super excited to try out the new resort studios.

Planning to fly in on Friday, so now I need to figure out which parks to visit in our limited time. 🥰

I booked BLT for the night before. I hope to meet some fellow cruisers up there, and see the fireworks! :boat:

We have booked BLT for Sep 1-4. my sister Barbara is joining us! I am hoping we can get into the TOTWL for a pre-departure get together. Maybe I can call DVC and see if Ryan March would sponsor something for us! He does so much programming for the MC. I will give it a try!

We have booked BLT for Sep 1-4. my sister Barbara is joining us! I am hoping we can get into the TOTWL for a pre-departure get together. Maybe I can call DVC and see if Ryan March would sponsor something for us! He does so much programming for the MC. I will give it a try!
Great idea!

Post cruise stay is now booked AKLK. Just got back from there on Monday, love that resort and the food!
Question for those that have been on the members cruises before, did you ever get a reservation confirmation from DCL like you would with a regular cruise? Just wondering!

Post cruise stay is now booked AKLK. Just got back from there on Monday, love that resort and the food!
Question for those that have been on the members cruises before, did you ever get a reservation confirmation from DCL like you would with a regular cruise? Just wondering!
I am going to say No, but I could be wrong.

We will get luggage tags closer to sailing.

We never received a DCL confirmation for the Wish Charter back in July. I'm going to agree with @bobbiwoz and say no to a DCL confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter