September A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to you as well. I did read somewhere that you should ask a CM if you can go in with your little one if they have a fastpass and you don't. I think some people had luck with that. :)

As per our supervised children policy, if a child is under the age of 7, the child MUST be accompanied by a guest over the age of 14. Have the valid FastPass+ entitlement active for said child if you're only able to secure one and once the Cast Member at FP Return sees it is valid, tell them that he/she is under the age of 7. If a Cast Member tries to deny you access, immediately ask to speak to a leader (not a coordinator... a leader) as this violates one of our most important safety policies. This is a policy that we randomly get audited on during our many safety audits.

Other than ones you are going to cancel yourself, how are ya'll able to see what's available?

When I pull up my fast passes and try to look for another attraction, A&E don't show up as available.

Other than ones you are going to cancel yourself, how are ya'll able to see what's available? When I pull up my fast passes and try to look for another attraction, A&E don't show up as available.

It all depends for me it's easier to check on the MDE app because, you can check "change experience" for 1 person at a time.. Searching with a bigger party is a lot harder!!

I'm 99% sure I will be releasing 4 A&E for sept 20. I plan to hold them until the last couple days. Message me if you can use them and we can make arrangements for me to message you before I release. I also have a BOG that night for 6 that's going to be available.

I saw at least 2 A&E fastpasses available for 1:00-2:00 on September 6th. I do not need them but maybe someone could use them. :)

I have 2 SDMT FPs to cancel on 9/29 @ 10:25-11:25AM!! PM if your interested

FYI in order to PM, you need to have posted 10 posts on disboards :)

I just released 2 AE passes for 9/13 from 12:20-1:20 and 2 mine train from 2:20-3:20

There is two SDMT at 2pm - 3pm on Sept 15th - I am after one on the same day as its my birthday but i have a ADR at that time :( hope someone finds this useful!

There is two SDMT at 2pm - 3pm on Sept 15th - I am after one on the same day as its my birthday but i have a ADR at that time :( hope someone finds this useful!

Oh man, I got super excited when I saw this as that's the date I'm going to MK and looking for a FP+. I quickly logged into MDE to switch FPs and saw it was no longer there and was super bummed. Then, I re-read your post and realized it was for 7DMT (which I already have). I'm looking for A&E. D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter