• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September anniversary trip for two!!!

1983DisneyFanatic

New DVC member 2020
Pre trip report 9/25/15-9/28/15

I've never done a trip report and as this will be a quick trip, I figured I'd give it a go. Let me introduce myself. I'm Candice, mother of four girls and stepmother to one boy. I am a recent Disney fanatic.
image.jpg
This photo is from our trip in February 2015. How lucky am I, to be going to Disney World three times in one year?! And it's all thanks to that guy in the picture with me. The man, not the mouse. That's my husband, Adam. I hit the husband jackpot when I married him. Let me gush on him for a little while.... We are a blended family. He had one son from his first marriage and I had three daughters from my first marriage when we met and we now have a beautiful baby girl together. It takes a special kind of man to date a woman with three kids and this man takes care of and treats my kids like his own. I have been wanting to take my girls to Disney for years and because of him, I finally was able to and it was amazing! So much so that I immediately wanted to go back.

I am now a full fledged, self proclaimed Disney fanatic. Planning these trips has taken over my life, to the annoyance of my family. This trip is to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary and where better than the most magical place on earth, sans kids? I debated bringing our little nugget along, but finally agreed with my husband that our anniversary trip should be just the two of us. She will be coming with us in December for my birthday trip.image.jpg Isn't she precious?!!!

The first part of our trip will be in Miami where we will catch a Phillies/Marlins game. My husband is a huge baseball and Phillies fan.

We will then be spending 3 nights, 4 days at Coronado Springs Resort with the deluxe dining plan. We will be going to MNSSHP and doing a lot of eating and some drinking around the world for EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival. Follow along if you'd like. I promise to take LOTS of pictures.

Great back story! DH and I will be going on an anniversary trip in September as well - but we'll be a few weeks before you - First week of Sept! Can't wait to read more about your plans. Your little nugget is adorable!!:cutie:

:rainbow:
Great back story! DH and I will be going on an anniversary trip in September as well - but we'll be a few weeks before you - First week of Sept! Can't wait to read more about your plans. Your little nugget is adorable!!:cutie:
Thanks for following along!

An update for my nonexistent/ lone follower... My costume for MNSSHP has arrived. I originally wanted to be a villain, but my DH wouldn't go along with my theme. He declared he was going to be Beast. I had no choice, but to be Belle. I LOVE Belle, so it's ok. I just prefer my original idea. Next time. For some reason he assumed I'd be ball gown Belle and was disappointed when he found out I was going to be village Belle. No way was I going to wear that in Florida heat. I ordered my costume on Amazon and it was one size fits most. The dress part is very big on me, but with the apron on, you can't tell, so I may or may not have it altered. image.jpg
It needs some ironing, but I like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter