September Check In

To everyone going in the next little while........have a great trip!!!!!!!!! :)
To everyone just getting back.....hope your trips were magical! pixiedust:
18 more sleeps for us!!!! :yay:

9 more sleeps for us! Can't wait! Hope everyone has a great time! I got my LGMH's ready for the trip and attached to dh's back pack and my purse! See some of you there!

Sarah

We head out in two days. We'll be updating Facebook all day with pics/videos, doing live updates, then I'll come back with a full trip report from D23 Expo, Club 33 and DL/DCA. Everyone who's going, have a wonderful trip as well!

If I see your Disney dork shirts I will have to say hi!!

In 24 hrs I will be on a plane from Sydney :D!!!!!

We head out in two days. We'll be updating Facebook all day with pics/videos, doing live updates, then I'll come back with a full trip report from D23 Expo, Club 33 and DL/DCA. Everyone who's going, have a wonderful trip as well!
We'll be keeping an eye out for ya! And I always love hearing about your trips!
To everyone going in the next little while........have a great trip!!!!!!!!! :)
To everyone just getting back.....hope your trips were magical! pixiedust:
18 more sleeps for us!!!! :yay:
I hope the next couple weeks go fast for everyone on the outside! See you when we get back!

9 more sleeps for us! Can't wait! Hope everyone has a great time! I got my LGMH's ready for the trip and attached to dh's back pack and my purse! See some of you there!

Sarah
You'll have a great time!!

If I see your Disney dork shirts I will have to say hi!!

In 24 hrs I will be on a plane from Sydney :D!!!!!
Safe travels Tink! I'm hoping we'll see you there, so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

OH, and in addition to our LGMH's, we have beautiful and brightly colored sequined lanyards :thumbsup2 It makes us easier to spot. My favorite is lime green, of course.

We're getting ready to pack up the car and we'll be hitting the road. I'll be trying to check in the first few nights, since the parks close earlier, but can't guarantee anything.

PEACE YA'LL!

We leave for the airport in 24 hours to head for Oceanside! :cool1: From there, we'll head to DL 4 days later!! :banana:

I've decided not to take the computer on this trip, so I won't be able to check the boards after today. I look forward to seeing everyone at the meets!

:cheer2: See you soon! :cheer2:

UPS delivered our WDTC package today for our DLR trip September 26 through October 1. It included three very nice heavy three dimensional Mickey luggage tags and all our paperwork. The luggage tags are MUCH nicer than the cheap plastic jobbies they sent for last year’s trip to WDW WL.

We are staying two nights in Laguna Beach before checking into the DLH so we should arrive before noon on Saturday the 26th. We plan to dive in to DL immediately and return to the hotel mid-afternoon to get settled into the room. Then it's back to DL for dinner at Blue Bayou @ 5:40, hang out in New Orleans square and hit POTC before it’s shut down for its yearly renovation, Fantasmic Dessert Buffet seating for the 9:00 PM show, then Halloween Screams and rides ‘til midnight.

Can’t wait – only 18 more days!

Martin

Our family will be there arriving Sept 18- 23 at DLH, and then Sept 23-25 off site( haven't decided yet.) We are celebrating 2 bdays within that time frame! Oh yeah!!!

Any meet ups?

I'm heading down solo Friday, Sept 11, and coming back Sunday, Sept. 13. I'll be at D23 for most of Saturday & Sunday, but in DL Saturday night. If anyone wants to meet up, tweet me!

misscourtney

This is it, just going to have an early dinner, then off to bed, we get up at 2am, leave for the airport at 3:15 am, and will be in Anaheim by 10:30 tomorrow morning :banana:

I am here!!!!

Its so weird, I have bought so much disney stuff!!
I am wearing my LGMH on my bag everyday so keep a look out!

The peacock suites are amazing :cool1:

I am here!!!!

Its so weird, I have bought so much disney stuff!!
I am wearing my LGMH on my bag everyday so keep a look out!

The peacock suites are amazing :cool1:

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled!

:cool1: Today is my birthday. Party time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter