September Exercise Challenge

Count me in for 800 (again)!! I also blew August! Hopefully for my second month I will be able to get closer, if not over! Thanks for hosting.
Heather

I'm in for 1500 again this month. I'll actually try for more, but I don't want to try to keep up with exercise minutes while I'm at Disneyland for a week this month. :cool1:

Thanks for volunteering to host this, Julie!

I haven't done one of these in a LONG time, count me in for a 1,000!!! :thumbsup2

I'll do 900! Got my first wog in this morning - 25 minutes! So I'm at 25/900!

Hi Julie :wave: ,

Please put me down for 1200 minutes... I just looked at my counter and our WDW trip is almost 3 months away... Yikes! I've got some serious exercising to do! :yay:

I started the month with a 50 minute walk....

50/1200

Hi, Julie! I barely made August, but having the challenge made me very determined.

Thanks for undertaking this huge task. I am in for 1200 again!

As of this moment I am 0/1200.

Put me down for 1000. I would like to do more but with school starting and marching band at my son's school I am going to be very busy.

Thanks Julie for hosting. Put me down for 900 minutes. I did 45 already, off to a good start!

60min. of interval training on the treadmill today. Off to a good start! 60/1400.

I am going to go for this one too. Can you put me in for 1500 for this month. I need to cut down this month since school is starting.

Count me in... for 900... did 30 mins today. THANKS :thumbsup2

1000 minutes for me please. I took the summer off due to a crazy schedule, but I am back. :cheer2:

I'm in for 1400. Bumping up just a little from last month, hoping to be able to run, even though I know the weather around here will be getting chilly by month's end!! :sunny:

Already did 70 today, so 70/1400, my first 5% :sunny:

OK let's start with 45 minutes today. Many thanks. The beginning of a new month is always positive!!!!!

Hi! Thank you for doing this!
It has been awhile since I have worked out! I am going to be hitting the elliptical this month getting ready for Disney! Please put me down for 800 minutes. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter