• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September movies...does anyone

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
Does anyone know where I can find the movies playing for September. I suspect that the October list is still not out yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Leslie

Just thought I would bump this up again as I am also interested in knowing what the movie schedule is for September.

Anybody know what it is yet?

I just called Ft. Wilderness for the schedule but they only had the listing thru September 3rd. I was told the information was not entered into their computer system yet. The telephone number is 407-824-2900.

Here are the 14th - 19th

14 - Toy Story
15 - A Goofy Movie
16 - Cinderella II
17 - Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
18 - The Aristocrats
19 - Air Bud World Pup

Here are a few more:

6 The Love Bug
7 Mulan
8 pinnochio
9 Mary Poppins
10 the Black Cauldron
11 Lion King II
12 Apple Dumpling Gang
13 Toy Story

Thanks...you guys posted right up to when we will be there LOL...September 24- October 8th. We truely appreciate it. I will be calling Fort Wilderness. Thanks again guys (and gals), you guys are great!
Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter