SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

I got my box, Erin! It came today and I cannot wait to try the peach preserves. Thank you so much! DD wanted to dig in as soon as I opened the box, and she didn't even know yet what was in it! I'll be sending yours out on time, and probably in the same box you sent me. It's the perfect size for what I wanna buy for you.

Oh, and I'm so glad y'all like that salad. I love it! :cutie:

:yay: found the goodies to send....and got a new printer. So will be ready to go as soon as I set it up.

Checking in for the week, better late than never! This week has just been craaaaazy! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Yay Edna! So glad you got the box! I hope you'll like the preserves - we think they're tasty - hopefully your dd will enjoy them too :goodvibes

Rainy Monday here in NY....I guess it's better than the crazy heat we were having.

I purchased my item, now I'll sit down & write my letter.

Checking in :thumbsup2

Patsy I received your letter and the Banana Macadamia Nut Flavored Pancake Mix. My DD can't wait for me to make it. Thank you!

I've written my letter, now I just have to go out and buy my twist.

Checking in! Have one letter written will be sending it soon. Waiting on the other.

I purchased my twist today but I may have to buy it again. :rotfl: We may have it with dinner tonight.

Checking in for this week.

I am going to visit my daughter next week; but I will be able to check in on her computer.

Cindy

You're welcome Aymee, hope your family enjoys it.

Susan you are too funny. I wonder what it is that you might be having for dinner tonight? Can you give us a hint?

Missy, hope it stops raining so that you can enjoy the day outdoors.

Cindy, hope you have a nice visit with your daughter.

Thank you to everyone who checked in. :flower3:

You're welcome Aymee, hope your family enjoys it.

Susan you are too funny. I wonder what it is that you might be having for dinner tonight? Can you give us a hint?

Missy, hope it stops raining so that you can enjoy the day outdoors.

Cindy, hope you have a nice visit with your daughter.

Thank you to everyone who checked in. :flower3:
I can't. It would give away what I'm sending. But then I could send you a PM.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter