SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

checking in!

My letter is written, just have to get in to the PO. Hopefully today!

Checking in! I have my letter and twist ready to go, if I can only remember to take it with me to the post office! :rolleyes1

Thank you to those of you who had checked in.

And :thumbsup2 Missy on mailing out your exchange.

For the rest of you....there is still more than two weeks to get out Septembers letters. :goodvibes

One letter was mailed today. Will mail other as soon as I can. Hopefully will get that sorted out before I leave next week.

Nancy- You should get your twist tomorrow or Fri- I had it shipped directly to you ;) Busy day tomorrow, but will try to get the letter done and in the mail by Fri as well so you have it before you leave! :hug:

Nancy- You should get your twist tomorrow or Fri- I had it shipped directly to you ;) Busy day tomorrow, but will try to get the letter done and in the mail by Fri as well so you have it before you leave! :hug:

Thank you, Amanda. :)

Hope everyone is having a nice start to this new month. I did want to remind everyone that the mail by date for this month is Sunday September
12. Please remember to post here as soon as you mail your letter, and as soon as you receive your letter.

Have fun everyone!

I ordered my twist today!! So Susan you will probably get that before my letter. Working on my letter this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter