SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

Nancy- You should get your twist tomorrow or Fri- I had it shipped directly to you ;) Busy day tomorrow, but will try to get the letter done and in the mail by Fri as well so you have it before you leave! :hug:

It arrived today :yay:
Thank you Amanda for the BIG tin of VA roasted butter peanuts....and they were indeed roasted. I could barely touch the can :rotfl: We were 111 today :eek:

Looking forward to the letter so I can get Oct's off to you before I leave ::yes:: 2 weeks to go!! :hyper:

Yum sounds like a yummy twist Nancy.

Any other mailings? Please remember to post that you had sent out your letter once you have done so.

Just two days to check in for this week.

Sorry ya'll! I had a very busy week at school and haven't been on the internet at all this week! Towards the end of the week we decided to take a quick trip to the beach for one last summer family fling! I just got on at a kiosk in the hotel lobby to let you know I'm still alive and kicking! Checking in!!!!

Great, we had gotten a full check in for the week.

Just two days till the new check in week.

I got my letter and twist today from Susan!! Thanks so much for the Tex mex Salsa, gotta make a run to the store for some tortilla chips. Love it!!

I got my letter and twist today from Susan!! Thanks so much for the Tex mex Salsa, gotta make a run to the store for some tortilla chips. Love it!!

So glad it arrived intact! You never know with breakables. Hope you enjoy it! I would have sent chips too but I did that once and they arrived broken into little pieces. :laughing:

So happy to be back home! I'm tired from vacation :rotfl: It's definitely a different thing to vacation with extended family than just the core family! Anyway, glad to be back and looking forward to getting all caught up!

Yippee, another arrival. Just to remind everyone, this Sunday is the SEND BY DATE.

Also, you may now check in for the new week. Remember, check ins are from now till Sunday. :goodvibes

Happy Labor Day! :flower3:

:goodvibes Hi everyone......driving home early tomorrow, leaving at 5:00am so I can get home by 7:00am and to work by 8:00.

Letters completed, just need to get the twists----maybe Tuesday after work. Otherwise, it will be my day off (Thursday) and then into the mail.:thumbsup2

Cindy

Checking in and also reporting that I received my letter/twist from Missy. Thank you so much Bagel crisps and the great letter. Also quick reminder that I leave Wednesday and will not be back til next Monday, going to my second home :)

Checking in and also reporting that I received my letter/twist from Missy. Thank you so much Bagel crisps and the great letter. Also quick reminder that I leave Wednesday and will not be back til next Monday, going to my second home :)

Glad they made it! I'm going to enjoy my pecan praline today!

Checking in for the week...back to work today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter