September Polynesian Availability

KeriBlujeans

Earning My Ears
I was looking to book Poly studios for the second week of September and I can see that the studios are booked fairly solid. Debating pivoting to booking at OKW. I'm just looking to set expectations- is Poly that popular for early September, or am I seeing a lot of October walkers? There's open availability through August and October, of course! (I'm trying for two studios at the same resort, which is part of what makes this all so complicated.)

Poly point chart most of the year is pretty high for studios, like Aug is 20pts/nt and Oct 22pts/nt.

By contrast Sept really is a great deal at 14pts/nt and that’s why it’s already near fully booked.

This doesn’t look to be walkers. I’d try joining the waitlist right at 7 months.

Could some of it be walkers trying to get to Oct? Possibly but not likely many. Walking is mainly something done to get hard to get rooms at 11-months out, and any such Poly walkers heading for second half of Jan or after, would be booking Jan dates now. Moreover, Poly does not have an 11-month reservation issue as rooms are always available at 11-months out, so walking is unnecessary. What you are seeing for Poly is the norm for Sep now at 7-months out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter