September Scrapbooking Challenge

JudithM

DIS Veteran
Congratulations, SCRAPHAPPY92!!!

Our September winner!!

Welcome to our "official" September Scrapbooking Challenge! This month's scrappers include:

September Scrappers:

alice28 - 28
beanie - 35
bigbabyblues - 22
bigsis1970 - 7
cobbler - 6
fantasticdisfamily
goofymom/pop - 31
honeybehr1 - 63
ilovedale3 - 42
knovak - 19
lewdyan1 - 5
madi100 - 27
marypoppinslives - 10
melodymack - 6
mickey02'smom
ohmom
pattyt - 8
pixiescraper - 8
pjlla - 4
poohbearlovinmama - 6
queenie - 2
saucymb -4
scrapcreator
scraphappy92 - 71
scrappinfool - 51
soccer princess - 8
spinning - 22
stitchisourhero - 44
sweetmaxine - 9
tntraveler - 4
wdwmom - 27
wtpclc - 28
wuv tigger

According to a search I did the other day, this is our 11th monthly challange - way to go! Please feel free to join the challenge - everyone is welcome at any time! Just post how many scrapbook pages you completed. I know this challenge gave me the incentive to scrap, scrap scrap last month, & I hope many of you will join this month.

Previous winners include:
November 2004 - TONYS20
December 2004 - WDWMOM
January 2005 - FANTASTICDISFAMILY
February 2005 - PJLLA
March 2005 - DISNEYMOMADOPT2CHINA
April 2005 - SPINNING
May 2005 - COBBLER
June 2005 - FANTASTICDISFAMILY
July 2005 - STITCHISOURHERO
August 2005 - JUDITHM
September 2005 - SCRAPHAPPY92

Here's hoping that I get more pages done in Sept than I did in Aug. which was 0000000000. :rotfl:

Now that school begins for my dd, I know I will have current pages to crop.

Judy

Thanks for starting Judith.....;).

I need to get on track!

Can't wait for Octobers challenge though...I have a weekend crop 48 hours to do what I want ....woo hoo!

Are you sure you're the winner Judith? :teeth:

Wow, historical reasearch to boot. You need to win more often. ;)

I'm in. I have to get a LOT done this month!

i would like to join you all -- i got diddly squat done this summer and have spent this week organizing my area (all but my sticker book is done!) so i'm ready for scrappin'! also i figure keeping busy at the scrappin' desk will help my other goal -- see ticker!

Sure, I'm in...With all the shopping I have done lately, I should be able to crank out many pages! :rotfl:

Perhaps I can use this challenge to get me motivated. I have cleaned my area, shopped for new stuff and last night I sat at my desk and did nothing at all. Looked at the same 2 photographs for an hour, then turned off the light and left.
My oldest son got jelous when I was working on the baby book for my younger son. So I am doing a book for the oldest - ok he is only 7 but better now than later.
I am going to take the challenge and maybe I will get his first year scrapped before he turns 8 in oct :rotfl:

I am in. I have a goal to beat last months total of 4 :rotfl:

I am doing some scrapping this weekend :)

I'll play but since I have to start 2 flower girl dresses in the next week or so for an Oct wedding I'm not particularly hopeful... :flower:

Deb

I'll join. I don't have time to do the huge quantities. I don't understand it. I must be slow, because it takes me at least a half hour to do a page/layout. But, it's fun to join in.

I'm in--I got only 7 pages done last month, so maybe this will be better!

:sunny: :teeth:

Count me in. The kids go back to school Tues, and I am not working full-time this fall (so far, cross my fingers) just subbing 1-3 days a week. Next week I am hoping to crank out a ton of pages, because I won't have to clean my kitchen every hour or so, I won't have to referee my boys, and I won't be driving DD all around town. Ya think I'm ready for school to start?

Count me in for this month. I didn't do any scrapping at all last month so I have to get to it this month!

UPDATE: I went to the Scrapbook Expo here in Atlanta today so I got back in a scrapping mood. I have done NINE PAGES today!!!

4 pages so far....:)

a scrapping we will go....hi ho the merry oh...a scrapping we will go..... :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter