September

spiceycat

dvc-blt
RCI already has their non-taken timeshares on sale for Sept.

Does anyone think that WDW will have a nicer discount for Sept?

remember last year all the hurricanes were that month.....

Whatever the discounts, they should be lower than they are now, since it's Value season.

I wouldn't be surprised if more people started to shy away from September this year b/c of the hurricanes last year. It's anybody's guess if that means they will release nicer discounts for this September. I guess we just have to wait and see if booking levels start dropping off once Summer is over.

I will say that if you are travelling during hurricane season, as we saw last year trip insurance is a good idea. Disney's policy they offer isn't the best for trip interruption or damage to your property on your trip. There are other policies offered independently that are around the same cost but offer MUCH better coverage. I'd be glad to post links to a few if anyone is interested. For instance Disney's policy may say that it will cover up to $1000 for flight arrangements in the event of trip interruption (I can't remember the correct amount...that is just an example). The thing is that that is $1000 for your ENTIRE PARTY not just for one person. The independent policies offer that $1000 to EACH member of your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter