Sequoia Lodge WIFI

madm

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used the wifi facilities in S.L?

Looking at information it appears to be operated by Orange and is chargeable.

Does anyone know how much it is, and how do I obtain "passes"

TIA.

Hi, I have used the wi-fi at the Newport Bay which is the same.

You just go onto the interent as usual and then it asks for you credit card details. There are two options. One option I think is a 2 hour pass to be used in 24 hours for 10 euros. The other option is 30 euros which I think was 10 hours to be used in 30 days.

It was really easy to setup, although make sure you have web access to your email account as they send the access codes to your email address.

This is the site you got to when you switch your laptop on Orange France WI-FI. It is in French but you can use google to translate.

I think you can buy a card from reception which will get you on without using you credit card online.

Sorry if that is all a garbled! If you need any more information please do not hesitate to ask!

RussUK said:
Hi, I have used the wi-fi at the Newport Bay which is the same.

You just go onto the interent as usual and then it asks for you credit card details. There are two options. One option I think is a 2 hour pass to be used in 24 hours for 10 euros. The other option is 30 euros which I think was 10 hours to be used in 30 days.

It was really easy to setup, although make sure you have web access to your email account as they send the access codes to your email address.
/snip

thanks for your reply. thats how i *was* expecting it to work, and needed confirmation. i think ill opt the "card" route, as knowing my luck, i wont be able to get to the email to confirm!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter