Serenity Bay Is Now Less Serene...

Serenity Bay. The post was about the fact that it was no longer serene because of lifeguards, jet skis and blocking off part of the bay.

Serenity Bay. The post was about the fact that it was no longer serene because of lifeguards, jet skis and blocking off part of the bay.
We were on Castaway Cay (Serenity Bay) in 2017. We didn't find it any different than past experiences. Yes, there are lifeguards, but they don't "yell at you" unless you're doing something you shouldn't. Jet skis are pretty far from the beach. And the part that's been blocked is actually pretty far out.

Good! I’d heard that since the drownings they really shortened the swimming area and the original post really painted a picture of what I’d heard was happening. I was hoping it was once again serene.

We were there in December. Never saw a jet ski in the 4 hours we stayed. Life guard called out a couple of times to people going out pretty far but not obnoxiously. We were out on the sand bar half of the time we were there. Wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter