Serenity Bay

AllMixedUp

Mouseketeer
I was hoping to get an update from someone who has been there recently as to the condition of Serenity Bay. In October the seaweed was overwhelming. We will be there in 2 weeks.

Thanks

I was hoping to get an update from someone who has been there recently as to the condition of Serenity Bay. In October the seaweed was overwhelming. We will be there in 2 weeks.

Thanks

The seaweed was bad because you were there after a hurricane or hurricanes in that area. I’m sure it’s fine now. Enjoy your cruise

We were there in Feb. didn't notice seaweed. We did find that the water wasn't very deep you could walk out to the sandbar and only have it go to your waist if that. Then at noon the tide went really low, like the water disappeared on one side where you can't swim. Exposing starfish and stuff. Maybe it does this all the time just thought it was strange.

We were there first week of March and it was a lot. That and the cooler weather (it was about the same time there was the noreaster) ruined it for is. We went back to the ship soon after lunch.

Just got off the Nagic and the serenity bay beach was great. Did notice the water being lower as the previous poster said. Also seemed to have a few more area with shells at the waters edge. But all in all very scenic and picture perfect

We were there on New Year's Day and Serenity Bay was disgusting. Lots of seaweed and the water level was extremely low. I hope it has improved since then.

MUN

The second week in March was just fine. The depth of the water is dependant on the tides. The water was pretty shallow when we arrived and got deeper as the day went on.

I've read complaints from people about the seaweed but in 7 trips there we have never seen it ourselves. So it may be due to seasonality, weather conditions, water levels, etc. - or perhaps just basically luck of the draw.

Didn't visit serenity this past week. But the family beaches had some as a result of the tide flux. About 12 inches in width, enough to step over. I just cleared a path with my foot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter