• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seriously Big Park Hours Update 8/29-11/2 - Daily AM EMHs added for DHS, DAK, & MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
FYI - there have been some major park hour adjustments 8/29-11/2 coinciding with the opening of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge.

Here's a quick snapshot:

DHS
8/29-8/31 - 6am regular park openings (no EMHs these three days)
9/1-11/2 - 9am regular park openings and 6am-9am EMHs every day

MK
8/29-11/2 - 8am regular park openings and 7am-8am EMHs every day

DAK
8/29-11/2 - 8am regular park openings and 7am-8am EMHs every day

No adjustments have been made to Epcot hours.

Thanks to @ENJDisneyFan for posting the official Disney Parks Blog announcement: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...lywood-studios/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q3wo0425190029A

And Disney's "Extra" Extra Magic Hours page here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/extra-extra-magic-hours/?CMP=ILC-DPFY19Q3wo0502190042A

Last edited:
I just noticed this! So excited but now need to update my plans of zigging when everyone else is zagging (ie parks with EMH) because there will be no zig or zag with EMH hours across the board :0 Actually may make planning a little easier. Last piece of the puzzle is AK DAH - once those are announced for September my plans will be finally final (until FP reservation day - ha!).

Definitely a move (to try) to disperse SWGE crowds.

AM EMHs at MK, DAK, and DHS every single day for all of Sept & October.

3 hour long DHS AM EMHs.

I keep refreshing to see if it's a website error! :-)

EMM is out the window as we predicted. Do you think they'll do DAH? I'm thinking they might. Price is going up if they do!

EMM is out the window as we predicted. Do you think they'll do DAH? I'm thinking they might. Price is going up if they do!

Yep, now the Sept EMM cancellations makes sense. Probably the only thing preventing more DAHs will be party season, but who knows!

Ahh, yes. Will be interesting to see when/if the pull that cash register lever. Took them 1.5 years for DAK/Pandora... but all bets are off now I guess.

You know they can have 2 separate ones for HS on the same night and make tons of money.

P.S. sorry for going OT. :D

Wonder what time the boats will start from Epcot resorts? Probably better to walk but that’s early! :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter