Seth's Make-A-Wish trip May 19-25 2010

We have pictures of all the wonderful BIG GIVE stuff we have received. Anything not posted on here yet will be posted as soon as I find the time. I promise. We also have details of Seth's party and meeting the folks from the radio station and news.

Among some of the things we got were a very cool Star Wars outfit for Seth. Two beautiful Minnie Mouse dresses for the girls. A perfect birthday dress for Claire, and several other goodies.

The folks who do the Big Give are truly remarkable people that know just what to do to make the kids happy. We will cherish all of this forever.

Thanks

I love all the Big Give presents so far and can't wait to see more!! :goodvibes I really love that Seth got to be on TV and go in a limo to his party- how cool is that?!?! I have never gone anywhere in a limo and I am 31! Much less, have I ever been on TV. That is very special! :cool1::cool1:
Hope your trip is a blast!

I am glad to hear that Seth's surgery went well! I bet he was pretty excited once that was done and over with! Hope you took lots of pictures of his party too! Almost time to take off!

Glad to hear Seths surgery went well. Can't wait to see pictures of all the Big Give goodies. What a great surpise to have the radio station hosts in the limo. And the news too?? WOW! I can't wait to see pics of all the big smiles too!!

Can't wait to see pics of the Big Give things and the PARTY!

Lynn

I just realized that your trip is TOMORROW, so...

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!

Don't forget to come back and tell us all about it...and bring pictures to share!;)

Lynn

WELCOME BACK!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it and to see some pictures!

Lynn

Just got back. Had a great time. Could have used less heat, but still fun. Will post all about it and some pictures as well...just need a day or two to rest.

Glad you had a great time and are home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all the pictures!!:cool1:

I can't wait for you to start your trip report!:banana::rolleyes1:banana:

Lynn

Just checking in and wanting to make sure all is good! I know that the end of school, after vacation and summer all make for some busy weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter