Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+ Opening

Stefecatzz

"If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies."
I'm planning a trip for the 1st week of May & have made all of my FP+ selections for MK so far. But I'm wondering if we could start a thread on here when the Mine Train becomes available for scheduling on MDE? I will be checking periodically but am afraid when I do see it opened, there will magically be none left pretty quickly. That would make me very sad. :sad:

You'll be able to ride it, but you'll have to show up at rope drop, preferably on weekdays, and make a beeline for New Fantasyland. I don't see any other options.

Have a great trip!

Rope drop might not help that much with the Mine Coaster unfortunately. Once the FPs go live, they will all be taken (I'm assuming). Since they let on every FP person before standby on the current FP+ rides, I'm not sure how standby will work for it.

You'll be able to ride it, but you'll have to show up at rope drop, preferably on weekdays, and make a beeline for New Fantasyland. I don't see any other options.

Have a great trip!

I think that is my plan for May 6th! I am staying at the Dolphin "off site" anyway so no FP + in advance for me. :rolleyes:

We are also there the first week, going May 2-May 10. I have 3 MK days planned along with PM EMH-I'm hoping to get at least one daytime ride and one nighttime ride in even if I have to go with no FP+, just going to have brave SB :faint:

Anyone have any clue as to when they might release it for FP+?

Thanks for starting this thread OP ... I was thinking about creating this exact thread after checking (again and again) for Mine Train FP+ for our May trip.

Just a few weeks ago I logged into MDE to select FP+, specifically the Anna/Elsa Meet and Greet at MK. It was literally an hour after my 60 day window started (1am) and FP+ were already gone for 5 days of my 7 day trip. So without the 60 day rolling window, scoring a FP+ for Mine Train in May might be like hitting the lottery.

I'll keep checking and will post here if I see them available. Hopefully others will do the same.

I think RD is still an option even if the FP+ are sold out. During my visit to the parks in Feb I found most CM letting in people on an equal basis from the FP+ line and the standby line and I could be mistaken but I do not believe Disney allocates every possible ride slot to FP+...if they did then no one on standby would ever get on the ride.

I would think that morning EMH on a weekday would be the best bet to ride without FP+.

Do you think the mine train dans will divert some from Anna and Elsa at rope drop? We are planning for Sept and right now no FP, offsite stay.

Thanks for starting this thread OP ... I was thinking about creating this exact thread after checking (again and again) for Mine Train FP+ for our May trip. Just a few weeks ago I logged into MDE to select FP+, specifically the Anna/Elsa Meet and Greet at MK. It was literally an hour after my 60 day window started (1am) and FP+ were already gone for 5 days of my 7 day trip. So without the 60 day rolling window, scoring a FP+ for Mine Train in May might be like hitting the lottery. I'll keep checking and will post here if I see them available. Hopefully others will do the same.

Have you tried searching for a FP+ for just one person for A&E? That's how most people have gotten them. Then you can copy from that person to the others in your party.

I was wondering the same thing about when the FPP will be available. Thanks for starting this thread.

Have you tried searching for a FP+ for just one person for A&E? That's how most people have gotten them. Then you can copy from that person to the others in your party.

Is it easy to copy your selections? We're not in our window of time frame to make selections yet, and I want to ensure I navigate the site correctly.

It's not hard. Just a little tedious to go through the steps for FPP. Not too hard to copy FP times, however.

Once they add Mine Train to FPP, it will be hard to miss. It will be all over social media, and various forums. Just keep watching...

My guess is that it won't happen until later in April. Only once they are sure they have it running at capacity when the ride opens will they open FPP.

Is it easy to copy your selections? We're not in our window of time frame to make selections yet, and I want to ensure I navigate the site correctly.

super easy. Just make FP+ selections for one person, and then it gives you an option to copy it to the other party members on the page where you select who's getting the FP+. I did it this morning!

Subscribing! May18th is my MK day. I never really thought about they would run out of FP so soon for A&E meet and greet, which makes me nervous for SDMT! Thanks for starting the thread! We will watch out for each other!:surfweb:

I will be at MK May 14 & 15th. I'm hoping to get a FP+ for SDMT for one of those days! I can't wait!

It looks like we've got a stalking team started here. Nice! :thumbsup2

I'll be sure to continue checking for it as well & will make a post on here when I hear about it or see it. :goodvibes

I'll be there May 22-31 and am hoping to get one!!!!

Ya'll got me scared now! We will be there May 29-June 4, i was hopping rope drop would be good enough. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter