• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seven dwarfs mine train

Aperronne

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when they will open this ride?? I'm going in August and it would be awesome if it would be open then!?!

It should be open then. It hasn't been officially announced but the date I've heard is May 2nd.

Thanks so much!! That's would be awesome!! I went in early March and it looked like they were almost finished!!

How crazy is an opening ceremony? We will be there on May 2nd and 3rd. If the opening is on the 2nd should we go or wait until the 3rd?

How crazy is an opening ceremony? We will be there on May 2nd and 3rd. If the opening is on the 2nd should we go or wait until the 3rd?

I guess that depends... if it is important for you to be there then go on the 2nd. I think, unless you can snag a FP+ for it the line will run VERY long in the none too distant future.

If it does in fact open on the second go to it. I mean how often do you get to go to the opening of a new Disney ride.

We'll be there from 4/23 to 4/30. Planning MK on 4/29. Hoping for a "soft opening" while we're there. :goodvibes

If it does in fact open on the second go to it. I mean how often do you get to go to the opening of a new Disney ride.

Well it will most likely be in soft opening before then so no that exciting. We rode Toy Story Mania during soft opening and then within 5 mins on its offical grand opening day, nothing special at all to it.

We will be there 4/30-5/5 and have our MK day as 4/1. Think they will have soft opening then?

We will be there 4/30-5/5 and have our MK day as 4/1. Think they will have soft opening then?

Yes cast members begin training early April, and softs should be shortly after I believe that may 2 is the officially unofficial grand open date. I saw a report of it earlier on twitter.

Yes cast members begin training early April, and softs should be shortly after I believe that may 2 is the officially unofficial grand open date. I saw a report of it earlier on twitter.
correct May 2nd 10:15am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter