Seven months out and plan plan planning!!

bethyylovee

Disneyland Bride
We're a little less than seven months away from our Disneyland wedding and I'm feeling the stress of planning work its way to my brain! We're getting married in October, which is a peak season if I'm not mistaken.

We'll be Disneymooning at the park as well and we're trying to figure out our six day stay. Other than going to Disneyland, California Adventure, or Downtown Disney, what other things are there to do around the resort? What are the best things to do and see? We'll be staying at the Disneyland hotel, what are the best things to do there?

We've never stayed this many days, and want every day to be fun and magical! We want to avoid every day being the same as before.

not sure if you'd like it or not but medevil times is a nice fun place and you and your hubby might enjoy it? its not to far away a cab or the art can get you there.
Also Congrats and have fun, are you planing any F reserved seating or ccr woc dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter