Several pages of the VMK website... put back up?

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
I remember about 3 hours after VMK closed, the website had many of its pages (except for the homepage, downloads, and all the park pages) removed, and they couldn't even be accessed through links.

Well, I just googled VMK, and although there's no naviation to these pages from the main game site, they seemed to put all the removed pages back up. So, the newsletter, about VMK, rewards cards, and some other pages are available again. I did notice a few screenshot links on the about page didn't appear, and the contact page is dead.

I have no clue why they did that, but I thought it was an interesting find.

That does shed some light on some suspicions, but it may only feed the fire that fuels the rumors.

Maybe they put them back up to inform people about what VMK was? :confused3 I'd love to get my hopes up but I can't...

I have noticed this too, I think its quite odd that Disney hasn't already taken down the VMK Site and replaced it with one of those "Sorry, this page could not be found" pages. I mean, the site has been up for almost three and a half months now. Strange isn't it.

Still have no idea what to think about that. I really think that some people (you know, those people who said they "quit" vmk, but then decide to get back on every couple of months or so) still have no idea its closed. That is one reason I would leave the site up... then the advertisement too. I have no idea why they would have more things on it. I hope that whatever the reason is, its good though.

This was on a page I found when I searched vmk, it was on the actual vmk site (at least a link from it)
Can I Play?
Hey, it's a free country, of course you can play. VMK may be designed for 8-14 year olds, but Disney fans of all ages will have a blast. No matter how old you are, you'll discover something fun in the game. Just make sure you respect the VMK way so that everybody has a good time.

Makes me sad!
Even goes along with my own theories, and yet they close it.

I can pretty much guarentee you that VMK.com STILL gets over a thousand hits a day. What do you see when you go to VMK.com???
ADVERTISEMENT!
VMK/DIG probably owns the domain. And someone going to a forum and saying hey go look at VMK.com it has changed! Just adds more traffic droping in to see ADS "Go to Disneyland" "Be a Pirate" "Be a Toon" "be a penguin" "Watch for our upcomming Pixi Hollow game"

If you were a business and had access to a FREE billboard on a major highway where thousands of people saw it every day would YOU take it down?

No... lol you kinda used caps alot in that. No I would not take it down. (I know, it was a retorical question)

If you were a business and had access to a FREE billboard on a major highway where thousands of people saw it every day would YOU take it down?

You obviously didn't read the thread right.

The main VMK homepage (which contains the advertisements) has been up since the game closed. Yes, it is 100% understandable why it's still up.

What this thread is about is all of the [ad free] pages that were removed from the website, and put back up months later. You can't access these pages from the main VMK.com page at all, so you're basically relying on link. I don't think most people remember the newsletter, about VMK, or reward cards links at all, so it would be pointless to advertise there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter