Sew much to do, sew little time - but it was worth it! New PTR link posted! ~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to say that the App. Advanced Task Killer (the free one) is great to kill apps that you don't need running at the moment. It helps you save battery and therefor it helps the battery to last for a longer time before you have to recharge the battery :thumbsup2

ROFL!!! I love that story!!! Now you'll have to come back and tell me what she says - and show me your new bag! popcorn::
D~

My DD, Leila, loved the bag that V did! She got all excited about learning how to sew....although I think that it will be awhile until I can show you something :goodvibes...but who knows? ;). Congratulations to you...your creations are fantastic and I loved your TR !

I think I can post my links now

Corrine 1973, Do you chat on TP Lines? My name is the same as it is here. I spend way too much time online, mostly lurking and learning so much from everyone.

I haven't yet, but I will head over there and check it out. My name is the same on there as well.:)

Congrats on your new phone D, I hope you love it as much I do. I also got the white one but bought a pink bodyglove case for it right away so that I wouldn't accidently damage it. :goodvibes

I told you a few of the apps I have when I talked to you earlier, but just to review: you will need to get a calculator app (there are alot of good ones so just choose one that has the features you want), I also have a flashlight app (I don't use it a whole lot but it comes in handy when I need some light), the photobucket app is nice to add pics from your phone to photobucket, you can download the kindle app and be ablee to read ebooks on your phone when you are bored, find out if your bank has an app that might come in handy, you can video chat on the phone but if you want to do that you might want to download the skype app, and I also downloaded a walkroid app that keeps track of your steps. Of course these are a couple of the ones I like so there is no obligation for you to get one. Please let me know if you find any that you really like.:thumbsup2

Don't forget to link your email so you get email on your phone. And if you go to the last screen on the home screens there is a widget that lets you know if you have any active apps. You can tap that and turn off any apps you don't want running.

I'm sorry but you can only end this TR if you have a PTR ready to start. I will start going through D withdraw. You don't want to see me going through D withdraw.:crazy2::rotfl2::lmao:

That's weird. When I posted earlier I didn't see the post about your phone.

Congrats on your new phone and I was LMBO picturing you two eating at the Hibatchi:rotfl2:

Maybe the teenager was one that wants one of your bags right now :lmao:

NO.... it can't be over. So now you have to definitely start your new PTR (even with no dates)

We'll see... It's so hard to start a PTR with out dates... Well, actually, I do have dates... See below.

So sad it's all over. Love all the pp photos but especialy the goofy ones.
You will have to start planning your next trip.

LOL - I know I will. In my head - I know exactly what we are doing.

Such great photopass pics!! The Goofy interaction looks like it was alot of fun!

It was great meeting you on your trip and I've very much so enjoyed following along on your TR.

Hope you enjoy your new phone. Like Corrine, I have a Gallaxy S II and love it.

Thanks Tink!!! I had so much fun meeting you, your DH and Ani!!!

I am still trying to get used to the phone... My biggest issue is that the space bar is so small that I keep hitting ... instead. I hope I get used to that part soon.

it can't be over

okay, where's the link for your new PTR

happy you finally figured out your new phone, bonus getting the extra one for Josh!

can't wait to see you new bag!

sorry you didn't enjoy your dinner, they are much more fun with a crowd!

enjoy your kid free weekend

on mailing my AG stuff, do you think it would be here before Thursday? or are you packing it to deliver to me in Charlotte?

Thanks Lisa... I have official dates for my next trip! See below...

no problem D~ if you can fit it in your carry-on that would be great, if not mail it later on....my mail is getting held and I would worry they'd lose the package!

I should be able to fit it in my carry on. :thumbsup2

BabyRapunzel thank you for the links :goodvibes

DMGeurts Congratulations on your new phone.

Thanks Lillian! :)

I forgot to say that the App. Advanced Task Killer (the free one) is great to kill apps that you don't need running at the moment. It helps you save battery and therefor it helps the battery to last for a longer time before you have to recharge the battery :thumbsup2

I will be looking for that. The battery life on this phone sucks... I had to charge it half way through yesterday.

My DD, Leila, loved the bag that V did! She got all excited about learning how to sew....although I think that it will be awhile until I can show you something :goodvibes...but who knows? ;). Congratulations to you...your creations are fantastic and I loved your TR !

Awww... Thank you so much! Honestly, AG outfits are a great way to learn to sew. They don't take a lot of time, and if you wreck something, you waste very little fabric. :thumbsup2 There are some great patterns on www.youcanmakethis.com

I haven't yet, but I will head over there and check it out. My name is the same on there as well.:)

Congrats on your new phone D, I hope you love it as much I do. I also got the white one but bought a pink bodyglove case for it right away so that I wouldn't accidently damage it. :goodvibes

I told you a few of the apps I have when I talked to you earlier, but just to review: you will need to get a calculator app (there are alot of good ones so just choose one that has the features you want), I also have a flashlight app (I don't use it a whole lot but it comes in handy when I need some light), the photobucket app is nice to add pics from your phone to photobucket, you can download the kindle app and be ablee to read ebooks on your phone when you are bored, find out if your bank has an app that might come in handy, you can video chat on the phone but if you want to do that you might want to download the skype app, and I also downloaded a walkroid app that keeps track of your steps. Of course these are a couple of the ones I like so there is no obligation for you to get one. Please let me know if you find any that you really like.:thumbsup2

Don't forget to link your email so you get email on your phone. And if you go to the last screen on the home screens there is a widget that lets you know if you have any active apps. You can tap that and turn off any apps you don't want running.

I'm sorry but you can only end this TR if you have a PTR ready to start. I will start going through D withdraw. You don't want to see me going through D withdraw.:crazy2::rotfl2::lmao:

Thanks Corri! I went and got the calc. app and the flashlight app... I even went and got the photobucket app, which I used for one picture last night, I am curious how good of pics this camera takes - so I'll post it at the bottom.

I have official dates for my next trip - I'll post about it at the bottom.

Thanks for sharing your adventures, it sure was fun going along for the ride!

Awww... thanks!!! I hope you'll follow along when I get my PTR started. :thumbsup2

To add onto phone stuff. I have a pink ballistic case from Amazon. Amazing. My daughter threw the phone on concrete and it bounced, also a screen protector, so it won't be scratched.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0067...ile?redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

And get the Amazon mp3 player, they have lots of free and .99 songs. Enjoy your new phone!

Thanks so much! I opened it in a new tab so I can check it out in a minute. I ordered a cheap zebra case the other day, but I'll probably end up looking for something a little better, once I see how it looks when it arrives. LOL I can't have too many expectations for -$5. LOL

That's weird. When I posted earlier I didn't see the post about your phone.

Congrats on your new phone and I was LMBO picturing you two eating at the Hibatchi:rotfl2:

Maybe the teenager was one that wants one of your bags right now :lmao:

LOL Yah - that hibachi was weird... Delicious food - don't get me wrong there, but yah.... awkward.

So, I decided to try out my new phone camera last night... And my new Photobucket app... I have a swing out on our back porch and Max likes to climb up and swing with me - we swing every night (unless it's raining) after dinner. It's the only piece of furniture he is allowed on, and he takes full advantage. He loves to lay up there and chew on sticks while I swing him back and forth...

20120727_144104.jpg

I have offical trip dates approved by Josh!!! So, Josh and I were chatting at the hibachi grill the other night, and he told me I could start planning another trip. :beach: I was so excited! Whoot - March - here. I. come. Yah - then he told me the year... :crazy2: 2025. :scared: So, it's official - according to my new handy, dandy, spiffy Disney countdown app on my phone, I have 4612 days until my next Disney trip... :crazy2: (of course - that countdown could vary ever so slightly if I get a good deal on airfare...)

Screenshot_2012-07-28-07-18-33.png

I did tell him of my intentions of taking them every spring break between now and when they graduate highschool... And he choked... "That's 6K per year!" :faint: Um, no, in my defense - it was only $4.5k when all was said and done... and a TON of fun! :cheer2: I think if I find a good deal, I'll be able to talk him into letting us go again... :crowded:

I have to run to town right away this morning to get a couple of supplies to mail these AGs out, then I will be in my sewing room all day working on assembling this bag.

I hope everyone has a marvelous day today!

D~

WOW 4612 days until a WDW trip is a long time. And here was I thinking I had to wait for a long time when I started at 500 days until my trip to WDW :rotfl2: Now it's only 198 days left until my trip. It's nothing compared to your ticker.

2025 :scared1::scared1::scared1: I sure hope Josh changes his mind :thumbsup2 so you can go next year!
:idea: tell the girls to start saving up too to help with the shopping/food cost

I love the disney app, my phone doesn't have those :sad2:

cute photo of MM and sweet he loves swing with his mama at night :goodvibes

I am all caught up.

Victoria's bag is awesome and I am totally in love with the Pluto bag so adorable.

Congrats on the new phone, I hope you love it.

I hope you get to have a new trip :)

Tell Josh that is unacceptable....:lmao: and he didn't read the fine print in your vows (as a good wife I can go to Disney anytime I want):rolleyes1

WOW 4612 days until a WDW trip is a long time. And here was I thinking I had to wait for a long time when I started at 500 days until my trip to WDW :rotfl2: Now it's only 198 days left until my trip. It's nothing compared to your ticker.

Won't be long and you'll be doing your ADRs! :cool1:

2025 :scared1::scared1::scared1: I sure hope Josh changes his mind :thumbsup2 so you can go next year!
:idea: tell the girls to start saving up too to help with the shopping/food cost

I love the disney app, my phone doesn't have those :sad2:

cute photo of MM and sweet he loves swing with his mama at night :goodvibes

I hope he changes his mind too... I don't think I can wait that long to go back to Disney... I'll be 50 y/o for cryin' out loud!

That's why I was always so frustrated with my old phone - there was all this cool stuff out there, and I could never do it, because my phone wouldn't take apps. So far I am thrilled with it!

I am all caught up.

Victoria's bag is awesome and I am totally in love with the Pluto bag so adorable.

Congrats on the new phone, I hope you love it.

I hope you get to have a new trip :)

Yay!!! Are you home already Chiara? I am anxious to hear all about it - especially the cruise. :beach:

Tell Josh that is unacceptable....:lmao: and he didn't read the fine print in your vows (as a good wife I can go to Disney anytime I want):rolleyes1

I've tried to tell him that... I'll persuade him eventually, especially if I get the girls involved. :rolleyes1

Nothing exciting to report... I spent the entire day in my sewing room yesterday. I didn't make nearly the progress I had wanted to. Sigh. Today, the plan is to finish the bag (which I wanted to do yesterday) and get a good start on the wallet. I have a lot left on the bag, so I have a feeling the wallet will drift into Tuesday (I work tomorrow...). Craziness!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

D~

So where is the link to your new ptr????

And congrats on your new phone. We can't even afford a text plan :rotfl2: We only ever get the free phones.

Can't wait to see you new bag -- any hints on the theme? Our a/c is working this morning so I'd really like to do a little sewing. Alexa's friend just got her first AG doll (well ,she's technically had it since age 2, but she's 7 now so her GM just gave it to her) and I'd really like to make her an outfit for it.

Nothing exciting to report... I spent the entire day in my sewing room yesterday. I didn't make nearly the progress I had wanted to. Sigh. Today, the plan is to finish the bag (which I wanted to do yesterday) and get a good start on the wallet. I have a lot left on the bag, so I have a feeling the wallet will drift into Tuesday (I work tomorrow...). Craziness!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

D~

D~ hoping you have a very productive day today filled with whatever makes you happy. Your bags make so many other people happy! Lordy, whhat I would do to be as creative. Have a great Sunday! Here's a sprinklin of pixiedust:

I am planning to work on a launch outfit today and get a couple of orders cut out.

I also need to order shirts for an order too.

So where is the link to your new ptr????

And congrats on your new phone. We can't even afford a text plan :rotfl2: We only ever get the free phones.

Can't wait to see you new bag -- any hints on the theme? Our a/c is working this morning so I'd really like to do a little sewing. Alexa's friend just got her first AG doll (well ,she's technically had it since age 2, but she's 7 now so her GM just gave it to her) and I'd really like to make her an outfit for it.

Andrea... We are just suckers that's all. :scared: We used to only do the "free phones" - but then Tmobile did away with those, and there is no such thing as a free phone if you are an existing customer. :sad2:

I'll try to get a PTR started ASAP. :rolleyes1

Hint on a theme.... Hmmm... It's blue.

D~ hoping you have a very productive day today filled with whatever makes you happy. Your bags make so many other people happy! Lordy, whhat I would do to be as creative. Have a great Sunday! Here's a sprinklin of pixiedust:

Thank you so much! princess:

I am planning to work on a launch outfit today and get a couple of orders cut out.

I also need to order shirts for an order too.

I am so excited to see your launch outfits! :) Back to the grind, eh?

D~

Really enjoyed your TR and your journey with your girls. One day I hope to bring my DD6 just the two of us.

What is that Mickey countdown app called? I have one but it doesn't put it right on my home screen! I have an iPhone.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter