~ Sew Sweet 16 ~I’m packing your angry eyes just in case~Aug 2014~ BFF' bag 8/20!!!!

I love that they call you Mama at Starbucks!! And double chocolate chip frap is my absolute favorite!!

LOL - Yes, it is quite funny. Her new Team Lead was my TL the first 4 years I worked at Target... She now calls me Momma too - and she could be my mother. :rotfl2:

I do like your MB and the dots. I had pictured them much smaller, but I love those!! I'm sorry it's beginning to crack. You're right, though, probably no one else will notice. Did the girls decide to decorate theirs?

Yah - I am just disappointed in the whole thing... I wish there was some way I could remove a couple layers of the sealer - I think it would be less cracky then. Oh well - it is what it is. Most of the cracks are on the bottom part where it really bends - if my wrists weren't so tiny now, it probably wouldn't be as big of a deal. Oh well - it will be cute and it will be fun, and I am sure NO ONE will notice the cracks besides me (and my girls... but I've taught them to look for details like that when looking at my bags...).

I'm in line as well as one who can't wait to see Victoria's dress and the secret project you two came up with. You do like to tease us don't you?! And how fun for the new head gear. Glad the girls loved them too.

Well, I have to keep my boring life interesting for all of you to keep coming back right? LOL I am super excited about all of it though, and I cannot wait to share it with you all. I am just glad she wanted a new bag for the trip... This will be her first UPB.

I have to say, hats off to you for keeping up with the shred. I've never tried it, but it sounds absolutely brutal. I saw your latest before and after pics on FB and you look SERIOUSLY fabulous!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lois - I am getting there. I still feel like I have a long ways to go. 30DS is VERY brutal... but I do have to say - I am in remarkable shape compared to last year when I did it, which makes me very proud of myself. Last year, there were moves I couldn't do - and many repetitions I couldn't complete, and now I just sail through all of it with out a problem. I still break a little sweat though - but compared to last year, where I'd be dripping wet when done - I'll take it.

So glad the truck got fixed and it was less than quoted. That doesn't happen very often!

Me too... Josh is VERY happy. He came home the other night and he said his truck has so much more power than it's ever had and it's very responsive - barely has to touch the gas and it GOES. So amazing that such a little (but rather expensive) thing could make such a huge difference. We are so relieved though - it could have been so much worse!

And finally, that Minnie bag is one of my absolute favorites! Even when it's crunch time and some would cut corners. You never compromise your quality! Just beautiful work, my friend

THanks Lois... The Minnie bag was actually a last minute thing... I had something else completely in mind for that bag, and I happened to be looking through my fabric the week before and saw that dot... I contacted the person who ordered it and asked her if I could do something "non-traditional" and she told me to go for it. So, I ran - and I am so happy she let me, because I love it!

I hope you get lots done and can breath a little easier. You have come so far with your list. Have a great weekend!

Thanks Lois - but I am a total slacker... You'll see below... Sigh.

This year you'll have extra hands to help, right?

I've been a manager for years so I can schedule and I seem to work better/harder with a deadline. Even if it is one I set for myself.

Well, at least my part of camps is mainly over. I can concentrate on the thousand other things I have to do.

Have a great weekend!!

Yes - I will have extra hands, but I am so nervous about it... I've never trusted anyone to help me with my stuff - I hope it goes OK.

Oh, I agree - I do work well with a deadline... I just feel like I have deadline after deadline right now. LOL

Good... I am glad to hear that!

Thanks Ruth - I hope you have a great weekend too! :upsidedow

I'm all caught up and regretting that I haven't stayed current with your PTR. I read, oh, maybe the first half of your PTR, and didn't get back to it until today. (Home sick today and now all caught up!) Where to start? Well, first of all, you look amazing (even upside down! I'm so happy for you and am thrilled that you've stayed motivated. You also sound SO happy, which is the best part!

Well, hello there neighbor! Thank you! I do admit - I am enjoying life a lot these days, and it probably shows.

I sure hope you're feeling better soon... I hate being sick! As I am sure you do too. :hug:

Your PTR first really caught my attention when I noticed Allison's MN Wild shirt in the introductions--fellow Minnesotan here (St. Paul). It's actually been fun trying to guess where you live, as you mention different drive times and the hilly terrain. The best clues were the distance to Red Wing, combined with the comment about the plan to go tubing down the river. The week before the 4th, we drove down to Welch, parked, and rode our bikes with dd(7) to Red Wing for lunch. Did I park, perhaps, halfway between you and Red Wing? (I LOVE that bike trail and tubing the river, but the river was too high that day.)

Hahaha... Very good... Yes, you did. You actually drove past my house on your way to Welch. Josh and I take the Jeep down to Welch all the time in the spring/summer/fall - it's our favorite drive to go on with all the hills and beautiful limestone ridges. :thumbsup2

Oooh - that bike ride - how was it? I've always wanted to bike those trails, but from Welch to RW - that's a jaunt! Good for you! I bet it was fun too!

Yes, the river has been super high this year... We've wanted to go tubing a few times, but the tube place in Welch has been closed because of high water. They are open again - but I have no idea when we will find the time? Some day we will do it!

There are so many things that I'm relating to in your PTR.

DD and I have APs to VF, too! DH usually works on Sat., and I figured if we go at least three Saturdays, we're ahead of the game. Also, with the AP, I've found we spend more time at the water park.

Hahaha... APs to VF are just awesome - aren't they? Such a no-brainer. They pay for themselves after 2 trips + all the other perks, like free parking and food discounts (which I never knew about until this last trip with Josh, because we never eat there, we always bring a picnic lunch). V and I have only been twice this year - sadly... Allison has been several times with her friends though - so she has definitely gotten her use out of it. As silly as it seems, we actually use our AP more in the falll, after school goes back in session... It's easier to go on weekends then. We should meet up sometime, if we can made a weekend work for both of us. :thumbsup2

We bought the same swimsuit for our trips (black polka dot)! The only difference is that I bought the skort that has a small slit in the side. I've actually worn it a few times at the VF water park, as well as the beach, and I totally feel comfortable in it--no worrying about the girls.

Yah - LE suits are the best! LOL - gotta love that dot one... I sure hope LE reads all the reviews for that suit, so many reviewed that they want that suit in more colors - I would FLIP if they came out with red next year! :thumbsup2 I love that suit so much - I even braved ordering one in my goal size for (hopefully) next year. After giving it much thought - I was kind of sad that I wouldn't have that suit again, seeing as mine for this year is almost too big already. :crazy2: I thought about doing the skort with the slit in it, but I love the flouncy one, however they changed the flounce style this year, it's not the same as last year's - so I don't like it as well.

LOL - I can talk FOREVER about LE swimsuits. :scared:

Also, I loved the skort so much that I got the idea to wear skorts on my trip. I don't like how I look in shorts, so had originally planned to only do sundresses. I ended up buying quite a few C9 skorts at---where else---Target (best store EVER) and Target online. I can't believe I made it this far in life without discovering the goodness of a skort--so cool and comfortable.

Ooooh... Excellent idea! I love skorts too! Sadly - I don't have any. I should keep my eyes open though. And I will definitely have to look at Target - ours is so small that the selection is limited... may have to search out another Target store?

So, when is your trip? Curious... :thumbsup2

Oh, and I spent the 4th of July weekend at BIL's cabin on Big Sandy Lake right near...Zorbaz! We never did make it over there. I see on your photo collage that you were on Ottertail--it looked beautiful in your pictures. Oh, and I love the tradition of the 2x4.

Hmmm... Remind me where Big Sandy Lake is.... It sounds familliar.

LOL - yah - you can't go to the lake in the summer with out a visit to Zorbaz - it's tradition. There's something about standing in a mash of people when it's 150 deg. outside, trying to find an open table with a hot pizza and everyone's drinks in your hands. ::yes::

Yah- that 2x4 is pretty cool... It's so fun to look on it to see where everyone ends up - and when they stop growing. And we have some TALL people in Josh's family, so they seems to grow for longer than the average person. LOL

Your purses and planned outfits are amazing. I'm going to pm you and, hopefully, you'll share your store name . I love that your outfits are understated, yet spectacular. I went to the link provided somewhere in your report that discussed the day you pulled out the sewing machine from the closet. I find it incredible how much you've accomplished in only a few years. I'm envious, AND I keep thinking about my poor sewing machine at the far back of our basement "back room". I bought it and many books with the best of intentions, but could never figure out how to thread the darn thing.

Thank you! I have so much fun planning this stuff out... I try so hard to coordinate my outfits with my accessories - but I like my accessories to make the statement, rather than my clothes. It's super fun and we get so many comments! I am really looking forward to this year - I have quite a few customers and friends with my bags who are going to be there while we are - it should make a great "I Spy" game for us!

Thanks! I find that I must really have had a great desire to learn to sew - or I never would have accomplished as much as I did. Peronally, I don't see what I make as anything spectacular - I just do it... but it's my customers and friends who have made my business what it is, and I am so grateful! I am very lucky that people love what I make.

I sure hope you dig your machne out of your basement corner some day- it's a fun and rewarding hobby. I do recommend that you do it sooner rather than later, as my girls were 10 ^ 11 when I started sewing, and I missed out on making so many wonderful things for them - only one of the regrets I have in life. :hourglass

I have now subscribed, so I don't get this far behind again. Best wishes as you continue your trip planning!

Thanks!!! And thanks for stopping by! It was fun replying to you this morning and it will be fun having someone who is local following along! :beach: I hope we get the chance to meet up someday!

<----------- TOTAL SLACKER HERE!

Yup... Did I do anything yesterday that I was supposed to? Nope. Shame, shame on me. :faint:

Faced with a serious deadline, and what do I do? I go shopping. :crazy2:

OK - so I had to run to BFF's house yesterday after dropping Alli off at work... I should have known right then and there I woulnd't get anything accomplished yesterday.

She showed me what she planned to pack for Disney - and I declared a shopping emergency... It was imperative that we go find her some clothes!!! Immediately!!!!

So, we went to Kohls... Spent 3 hours there! :faint: But BFF now has a good Disney wardrobe... Nothing like mine - of course, her's is actually normal. LOL

And then there is me... With this smaller body - I have a really hard time NOT buying anything... Shame on me again... ::yes::

First off - I have been looking EVERYWHERE for those darn smoothing shorts, but I have not been able to find them in my size... Found them at Kohls yesterday! Woohoo! Along with a bazillion other things... Seriously.

Among them, a new dress... LOL Gosh - I love my maxi dresses! And even though this one looks stupid on the plastic model... It's acutally quite cute on me - if I do say so myself... ANNNNNDDDD.... I purchased it in a medium!!!! I even think I could have gotten away with a small - but this dress runs BIG - trust me. So, it's a fluke thing, I promise. I know it's going with me on our trip, and I am half-way thinking I am going to switch out the dress I am wearing at 'Ohana for this one... I just love it! Even though it does NOT go with my new bag at all!

1908807_Island_Sunset.jpg

Ok - so maybe it wasn't such a fluke thing after al... I guess everything I purchased yesterday was a medium... But I really don't think I am a true medium - their stuff must run big. :scratchin

So, for today... I cannot be a slacker! Too much to do!

First - it's BFF's birthday today! :cheer2:

We have plans this evening... but first - I MUST work this morning - and get as much done as humanly possible.

I think V and I might run to the mall later, after I work but before I meet up with BFF... There is one thing I promised I would get her, but I can't discuss it here. :thumbsup2

Then we are meeting up with BFF... She wants to go to her local bar for her birthday drink... Which means I am her sober cab... Fine with me. ::yes::

From there, we are headed to Shakopee (near Valleyfair) to see Johnny Holm... A local musician from our high school/college back roads farm field party days... yes, there is such a thing and yes, I did participate. Good times, good times... ::yes:: Thankfully - it's an all ages show, so the girls are coming along. They love Johnny! As does everyone up here. I actually have a video of Allison singing with the JH band about 5 years ago on my FB page... :lovestruc For any of you that are my friends on there and interested in seeing what he's all about.

I hope to be home at a reasonable hour tonight - but I am doubtful that will happen. We may even end up spending the night at BFF's, depending on how tired I am when we get back to her house from JH.

Wow!!! See, lots to talk about this morning! I wish I could tell you all my countdown... Let's just say - we are getting VERY close to single-digits. :woohoo:

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Prayers and good thoughts to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Just to let you know...that LE suit did come in red. It might not have been this year but it definitely has.

I saw a woman in it at the beach in May. I asked her where she got it, and she told me LE, during the winter, but she could not remember if it was this past winter or the one before. She did say she wanted to get her daughter one for their Disney cruise next winter and she could not find one on their site now.

And in case you think I am a little strange talking to a random woman at the beach about her swimsuit... that was not the total of our conversation. We are from the same small town in GA, and thought it was strange that we came all the way to Destin to meet! Her daughter was wearing a hoodie with the high school my daughter will be going to on it! And her daughter is studying to be a Special needs teacher!

Nini

I love the new maxi dress. I need something like that for our Sept trip. I just hate shopping, though. :scared:

I know it's going with me on our trip, and I am half-way thinking I am going to switch out the dress I am wearing at 'Ohana for this one... I just love it! Even though it does NOT go with my new bag at all!
I think your Ohana bag is cursed. ;)

Have a great weekend. :)

I have to ask...are you SURE that is the same dress you are in on FB? They do not look any where near the same! OK...same color...but usually they look much better on the mannequin than on real people! So I guess you are officially better looking than the mannequin!

Seriously though, that dress is adorable on you! I guess you will need to make a different bag for 'Ohana now....

Nini

I wasn't going to post this picture today... but I love this dress so much, I just had to come back to post it... I think I am definitely wearing it to 'Ohana, and if not - it is certainly coming along for the trip and I will find a place to wear it. LOL

And please forgive the "just woken up" hair and no make-up... I had Alli snap this pic before she left for the day. :flower3:

10410679_10204680504521296_3338128600884001396_n.jpg

D~

Johnny Holm--now that's a name I haven't heard in awhile... I hope you have a blast celebrating BFF's bday! Also, it sounds like it was a good thing you reviewed her wardrobe, but 3 hours in Kohls :crazy2:--all I can say is you're a GOOD friend. The maxi is so pretty and looks great on you! I'm 5'3, and that's something I've yet to figure out how to pull off.
I'd love meeting up at VF in the Fall if schedules allow! I love that I have a "neighbor" on the DIS!

You're looking great! My youngest is 10 months and I'm still struggling to lose the weight, I feel ya! I have shorts I want to fit in by my Halloween trip, I'm doing Piyo, and so far so good! I'll be keeping up with your progress! :)

Oh my gosh, that dress is gorgeous! Great find!

I'm so in love with Kohls. They have such great prices and amazing sales. It's so hard not to go crazy while shopping through their stores. Which reminds me - I had better use my "Kohls Cash" before it expires. :cool1:

I also really love your MB! Looks great! pixiedust:

Just to let you know...that LE suit did come in red. It might not have been this year but it definitely has.

I saw a woman in it at the beach in May. I asked her where she got it, and she told me LE, during the winter, but she could not remember if it was this past winter or the one before. She did say she wanted to get her daughter one for their Disney cruise next winter and she could not find one on their site now.

And in case you think I am a little strange talking to a random woman at the beach about her swimsuit... that was not the total of our conversation. We are from the same small town in GA, and thought it was strange that we came all the way to Destin to meet! Her daughter was wearing a hoodie with the high school my daughter will be going to on it! And her daughter is studying to be a Special needs teacher!

Nini

Hahaha... I would NEVER think you are strange Nini... You are friends with ME - remember? LOL Interesting about the red suit... It' had to have been at least 2 years ago, because I discovered LE suits around this time 2 years ago, and I've stalked their site since then (trust me ::yes::) I guarantee if I would have seen a red polka-dotted swimsuit, it would have been MINE. LOL However - I may have to go check Ebay now that I know it exists. :rotfl2: My wallet thanks you - especially right before my trip. LOL

Cool about running into someone from your town in WDW... That happened to us on our March '12 trip... Our last day, Alli was wearing a HS t-shirt and one of the boys recognized V from his math class. Small world.

I love the new maxi dress. I need something like that for our Sept trip. I just hate shopping, though.

I think your Ohana bag is cursed.

Have a great weekend.

Thank you - I just love it too! It's so comfy! I highly recommend it.

LOL - it probably is... but it is ON the agenda for today... I am running out of things for my agenda, so it has to get finished eventually. Today is my day for finishing up half-finished projects. popcorn::

Thank you Sue - you too!

I have to ask...are you SURE that is the same dress you are in on FB? They do not look any where near the same! OK...same color...but usually they look much better on the mannequin than on real people! So I guess you are officially better looking than the mannequin!

Seriously though, that dress is adorable on you! I guess you will need to make a different bag for 'Ohana now....

Nini

Hahaha... Thanks Nini... Yes, I am certain. I told ya that mannequin photo was awful and makes the dress look crappy. I am certain that anyone would look better than that mannequin. :thumbsup2

Puleeeeeze don't give me any ideas... The thought crossed my mind. If the 'Ohana bag wouldn't have been made by V - I would have ditched it... but it was made for me, with love - so it stays... Matching or no matching. :thumbsup2

That looks great on you and perfect for Ohana.

Now get back to work.

THanks Sue! ROFL... I actually read your comment yesterday and chucklesd. I did go back to work. :woohoo: Thanks for crackin' that whip!

Johnny Holm--now that's a name I haven't heard in awhile... I hope you have a blast celebrating BFF's bday! Also, it sounds like it was a good thing you reviewed her wardrobe, but 3 hours in Kohls--all I can say is you're a GOOD friend. The maxi is so pretty and looks great on you! I'm 5'3, and that's something I've yet to figure out how to pull off.
I'd love meeting up at VF in the Fall if schedules allow! I love that I have a "neighbor" on the DIS!

Yah - we love Johnny! He is so awesome! And his band is incredible!

LOL - Time flies when you're having fun! And like I said - now that I am in smaller sizes, it's really easy for me to find (too) many things I like... :wizard: Something I've rarely experienced in my life, so I am kind of enjoying it. And I love shopping with BFF - we are really good at it. :rolleyes1

Thanks! I always tell people that I am 5'4"... but technically, I am 5'3.5"... So, I feel your pain. The dress is a hair longer than I'd like - but I don't think it looks awful... I was barefoot in the picture, so I think by the time I put on my flip flops, it will be OK... And if I am in a hurry and need to walk at a decent pace, I'll just tie a knot in the bottom and book it - it's a nice fabric that won't wrinkle if I did that. :thumbsup2

You're looking great! My youngest is 10 months and I'm still struggling to lose the weight, I feel ya! I have shorts I want to fit in by my Halloween trip, I'm doing Piyo, and so far so good! I'll be keeping up with your progress!

Thank you! I've heard that people love Piyo... I've never done it myself though. It sounds like you are on a good track though. How is your eating - if you don't mind me asking? I've found the rule of "80% of loss is dependent on your diet and 20% is due to excercise" to be quite true... So, if I am struggling - I always look at my diet first, and what I can adjust there. Just keep pressing forward! Find what works for you - you can do it!

Oh my gosh, that dress is gorgeous! Great find!

I'm so in love with Kohls. They have such great prices and amazing sales. It's so hard not to go crazy while shopping through their stores. Which reminds me - I had better use my "Kohls Cash" before it expires.

I also really love your MB! Looks great!

THank you! I love it too! I was a little sad when I was looking at them, because they only had xs, small and mediums left on the rack. I never would have tried the mediums, but I had a couple other mediums in my hands that did fit me - so, I am glad I tried it, because it ran really big. Quite honestly - I think I could have done a small - it runs that big.

I know- I love Kohls... BFF and I shop there all the time. The only thing I don't really buy there anymore is shorts, because they don't sell the brand I prefer. LOL... But - I buy everything else there, and more of it than I need. :faint:

Thank you - I am happy with how my MB turned out - minus the cracking. LOL But it will be OK - I am sure of it!

I have the happiest of happy news to report this morning....

:woohoo: :woohoo: I am finished with all of my custom orders scheduled before our trip!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I could not be happier and more relieved right now!!!

And thanks to my hard work the previous weeks - I am ahead on our trip customs... Such a relief!

So, my schedule this coming week looks like this...

Today, I plan to finish up my "too big" Minnie bag for my carry-on. And this afternoon - V and I are going to finish the 'Ohana bag. I want both of these bags OFF my to-do list today! Even if we have to go back up after dinner.

Tomorrow, I plan to work on BFF and Olivia's appliques... I want to get both of them drawn, cut out and pieced together.

Tuesday, I work at Target.

Wednesday, I am hoping that V's fabric for her bag comes either tomorrow or Tuesday... So, Wed I plan to get her bag cut out and quilted.

Thursday, I will be working on her applique.

Friday, I will be assembling her bag.

Over the weekend... Saturday is BFF's 40th b-day party, so we will be spending most of the afternoon at her house. However, anything I don't finish on the above list will be done on Saturday morning.

Sunday, I will probably start cutting out BFF and Olivia's bags and prepping them to quilt - so when BFF gets here bright n' early... I can put her to work. popcorn::

OK - that's enough of my schedule for now...

I do want to tell you all about yesterday, and I have a few pictures to post... We had lots of fun for BFF's birthday! We ended up going out for Dinner at a place called LaFonda's... It's our favorite mexican restaurant, and we don't eat there very often anymore. The girls suggested it and I encouraged it (otherwise I wasn't going to get any dinner, and I was hungry) - because they were just going to eat fried stuff at the festival. :scared: So, we had a wonderful dinner!

Afterwards, we headed to Shakopee (pronounced, shock-a-pee) to see Johnny... I did not get any good pictures of the band, bummer... But we did take a bunch of fun selfies! (I was not in charge of those - as you might of guessed)... I just LOVE this group of girls... We really are like a family! And I love sharing them here, because it's just like a "pre-quil" to our trip. So, enjoy!

BFF and Alli:
10572787_10204297705228497_1328849304_n.jpg

I had to post this one, because photo-bomber V is pretty hilarious!
10571008_10204297705548505_587079072_n.jpg

A great photo of all of us, but sadly V was a little cut off...
10575923_10204297703628457_1111900807_n.jpg

Much better (except for my giraffe neck... Why is the shortest person always in the back?)
10581175_10204297707868563_1261402976_o.jpg

The 3 girls! Alli did Olivia's hair and I just LOVE it!
10581412_10204297706068518_211760533_o.jpg

And, of course - BFF and I.
10581491_10204297707348550_448048066_n.jpg

BFF and Olivia.
10585738_10204297707788561_10422655_n.jpg

It was a really fun night! We didn't get home until 1am... and those of you who know me - know this is VERY out of character for me. I was having a hard time staying awake on the drive home... And, of course - my body wouldn't let me sleep in. Sigh.

Anyways - I hope you all have a wonderful day! Prayers and Pixie Dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

You're looking great! My youngest is 10 months and I'm still struggling to lose the weight, I feel ya! I have shorts I want to fit in by my Halloween trip, I'm doing Piyo, and so far so good! I'll be keeping up with your progress! :)

PiYo is a fabulous program, my oldest loves it. I only do it when I need an extra stretch. My youngest is 13 months and it is hard. D is right nutrition is seriously key but start small and work your way up.

D Love the pictures from yesterday.

I will be posting pictures today on my report. I am hoping since I finished Cs pillowcase and I hit a huge milestone this morning for me :)

I think at some point you had a tiki curse put on you and that's what's up with the Ohana bag.

out until 1 AM :scared1: For someone who wakes up at the crack of dawn, that's amazing! Of course, I should talk. We're up at 6:45 am at the absolute latest and this weekend we ended up getting to bed almost that late...but not for anything near as fun: we were waiting on laundry. :rolleyes:

:cool1: Happy dance for the mediums, even if you do think they run large.

Good luck working with everyone! Have a great week all.

PiYo is a fabulous program, my oldest loves it. I only do it when I need an extra stretch. My youngest is 13 months and it is hard. D is right nutrition is seriously key but start small and work your way up.

D Love the pictures from yesterday.

I will be posting pictures today on my report. I am hoping since I finished Cs pillowcase and I hit a huge milestone this morning for me

Thanks Chiara!

Oooh, did you post pictures? I couldn't find them... Congrats on the huge milestone!!! I think I know what it is - and I am sooooo proud of you!

I think at some point you had a tiki curse put on you and that's what's up with the Ohana bag.

out until 1 AM For someone who wakes up at the crack of dawn, that's amazing! Of course, I should talk. We're up at 6:45 am at the absolute latest and this weekend we ended up getting to bed almost that late...but not for anything near as fun: we were waiting on laundry.

Happy dance for the mediums, even if you do think they run large.

Good luck working with everyone! Have a great week all.

Hahaha... It probably does... It's still not done... :confused3 :crazy2:

LOL I am still so tired from that one... IF it wouldn't have been BFF's birthday - I would have drug her out of there much earlier.

Thanks! You too!

Good luck getting everything done!!

Love the new dress!! Looks great!

Thank you Sandra!

Well, I did manage to get a lot done yesterday - just not everything I wanted to. The too big bag took much longer than I thought it would, and I didn't finish it. But I am close - a couple more hours this morning and it should be done.

I did have to take a short nap yesterday - I was so tired from the night before. It was a very short nap.

Then the girls and I headed out to the mall... Victoria's Secret was having their after hours sale... :teacher: The girls and I needed a few things, and I had coupons. So, it was worth the drive.

Then we came home, and Josh had some NICE porterhouse steaks on the grill... It was WONDERFUL! And everyone gave me their left over steaks - so I now have steak for lunches the next 2 days... I am a happy girl! :goodvibes

OK - so my agenda today... I plan to start off with Level 1 of the 30 day shred...

Then it's up to my sewing room for the day.

I am going to finish my carry-on bag right away this morning - I estimate it will take me about 2 hours or less. It is a little different than my park bag, because I ran out of red fabric... Seriously. :confused3 So, I had to use dots in places that I would much rather use solids... Oh well - it's just my carry-on. I only use it once a year.

Then, I plan to start drawing out/cutting/piecing BFF and Olivia's appliques.

This afternoon will be the 'Ohana bag... I am so sick of it being on my to-do list, and I am sure you all just want to see it already. LOL

I should have no problem getting all of this done.

Oh - and I also plan to take a few minutes to edit some of our dining plans, which means, I need to update my planner pages too... I still have not printed them, and I am glad I haven't, as I am still making changes.

Olivia did decide that we can skip Chef Mickey's. I was kind of looking forward to an evening alone with the girls, but I knew this would happen - so it's OK. We will try to split up at other times.

I cannot believe how close our trip is getting. :cheer2:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thinking of you all and wishing you lots of Pixie Dust! :grouphug:

D~

Oh my, I am so behind!!!!! I only read the last couple of pages. but, I just have to say that you look GREAT!!!!!!! I am so happy for you, you are doing so well, and you will have such a great time in Disney! coming up quick btw!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Great pictures, looks like a fun time!

That dress is beautiful, looks lightweight which is perfect for Disney.

I think I sent you a PM this morning but its not showing in my sent box. If you didn't get anything from me holler and I will send again!

Love the dress, you look FANTASTIC!!!! And LOVE the pictures of all of you! Y'all are just so pretty! :goodvibes Sounds like you had such a fun time!!! :cool1: You are a busy lady as always. :faint:

You have to check out my PTR for some big news - POFQ August news ;)

Love the new Ohana dress! Will probably be at the office for at least 12 more hours so I better get back to it.

I can't wait to see your latest bags.

Have fun with Jillian.

Me too! Hahaha... I do have to say - I love her more now than I did when I did 30DS last year... This year is SOOOO much easier, and it makes me feel so good that I've become much fitter. Don't get me wrong, it's still hard, but I am not a wet dishrag when it's all over. :thumbsup2

Oh my, I am so behind!!!!! I only read the last couple of pages. but, I just have to say that you look GREAT!!!!!!! I am so happy for you, you are doing so well, and you will have such a great time in Disney! coming up quick btw!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you Raina! I am very excited to do the trip in much better shape - I sure hope it's easier on me. Currently, I am in the best shape of my adult life, so I am anxious to see where it leads me... And of course - I hope all of the Photopass pictures turn out fabulous. LOL

Great pictures, looks like a fun time!

That dress is beautiful, looks lightweight which is perfect for Disney.

I think I sent you a PM this morning but its not showing in my sent box. If you didn't get anything from me holler and I will send again!

Thank you!

I agree about the dress - it is super lightweight and it will be perfect. I just need to figure out when/where I am going to wear it... I may even switch it out for my 1900 PF meal? I am not sure yet?

I did not receive a PM from you. :scratchin

Love the dress, you look FANTASTIC!!!! And LOVE the pictures of all of you! Y'all are just so pretty! Sounds like you had such a fun time!!! You are a busy lady as always.

Thank you! I really love the dress too - I cannot wait to wear it!

And thank you again. :lovestruc

Yes... Still busy... And it's not letting up anytime soon. I am pretty sure I will be working right up until the flight takes off. :scared:

You have to check out my PTR for some big news - POFQ August news

Love the new Ohana dress! Will probably be at the office for at least 12 more hours so I better get back to it.

Yay!!! Very excited!!! We definitely need to plan a Dismeet!!! I know we will be out of the parks early on Sat night, so maybe try for then?

Ok all... Yesterday wasy TRULY NUTS!!!!!!!!!! Buuuuuuutttt... Wait for it.... I finally finished all of my back log of stuff to do!!! :woohoo:

Carry-on bag... Done!

Robyn's applique... Done!

Olivia's applique... Done!

Victoria's applique... Done!

'Ohaha bag... Done! Done! Done!!!!!

It was an AWESOME working day for me (and Victoria with the 'Ohana bag)! :woohoo:

Soooo... I will have pictures of all of the above for you all in the coming days. I am very excited!

Today is a Target day for me... So, I don't have a lot of time this morning...

Tomorrow, I am starting on Victoria's park bag... I am very excited about it. Her fabric came yesterday and it's already been washed and dried. I am hoping to finish her bag by Friday afternoon.

As for next week... If I can get BFF and Olivia's bags cut out this weekend - I may be letting BFF off the hook next week... We'll see. See... I have control issues, and it really bothers me to have someone helping me with "my" bags. So, if I can get them done myself - I will... And I am going to try. popcorn:: I am going to have to stick to a pretty strict schedule... but the fact that I have all of my remaining appliques cut out and pieced is a HUGE help... That's 8 hours of work done there. I can cruise right along from here on out. :thumbsup2

OK - I need to get moving - I know you all want to see the pictures I am posting today, as well...

I hope you all have a great day! Prayers and good thoughts to all! :grouphug:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter