~~~SEWING my way to POFQ ~ American Girl outfits & Custom Park Bags! ~~~

Is none other than Eeyore...

Sorry about the lighting in the picture - believe it or not - it was actually a gloomy day today... How fitting. So, the main color of the outfit is lavender with a gray hue, and the contrasting color is plain ol' gray.

aIMG_2070.jpg

D~

AWESOME!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc Eeyore is too cute!!

Lisa - I am SERIOUSLY going to consider that! It would be a lot of fun - and I would just love to meet you and Megan! :lovestruc I will let you know for sure after we return from this trip. :lovestruc

D~

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo:
I've even started a thread for the trip on the Creative community forum, there's about 8-10 families from the scrapbookers that might be going!
so come on done and bring the family too!

Love :love: eeyore, so cute!

Sorry about the lighting in the picture - believe it or not - it was actually a gloomy day today... How fitting. So, the main color of the outfit is lavender with a gray hue, and the contrasting color is plain ol' gray.

aIMG_2070.jpg

D~

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great job on this D.

I need to trace my Insa pattern

aIMG_2070.jpg

D~
The Eeyore outfit is so cute. He's not one of my favorite characters (he's too gloomy for me) but the outfit is great!

I love your sewing room. It is so well thought out. I love how you made so many coordinated things to decorate it. I have a good space for sewing but it isn't really decorated and I haven't really planned out how to use the space well. We always say that someday we will make my sewing room really nice. But other thing else always pops up.

I'm in :love: with the Eeyore outfit! Seriously, it comes in my size, right? :lmao:

Thank you, and :rotfl2: Just wait until I actually make you one in your size to wear! :cool1:

AWESOME!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc Eeyore is too cute!!

THank you. :lovestruc

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo:
I've even started a thread for the trip on the Creative community forum, there's about 8-10 families from the scrapbookers that might be going!
so come on done and bring the family too!

This would be fun! I don't know any of the scrapbooking people on The Dis - but who cares - I'd be in Disney at Christmas.... OK - really seriously thinking about it. I need to get this trip paid for first though. :lovestruc At least, with this next trip - I wouldn't have to sew so fast and furious - I could go with a little more manageable pace. :banana:

:Love :love: eeyore, so cute!

Thank you Lisa! :lovestruc

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great job on this D.

I need to trace my Insa pattern

Thanks! :lovestruc Yes, you do need to trace your Insa... It's really fun to make, however, I am still unsure of it in dolly size. It definately looks cuter as a set, than all by itself. And let me tell you, those teeny tiny buggers of elastic are a pain to get on! :rolleyes1

The Eeyore outfit is so cute. He's not one of my favorite characters (he's too gloomy for me) but the outfit is great!

I love Eeyore, and this is my theory... I feel sorry for him - therefore I love him. :lovestruc But I've always had a soft spot for someone who is hurting, being teased, whatever... I know, I am a dork - he's a cartoon. :rotfl2:

I love your sewing room. It is so well thought out. I love how you made so many coordinated things to decorate it. I have a good space for sewing but it isn't really decorated and I haven't really planned out how to use the space well. We always say that someday we will make my sewing room really nice. But other thing else always pops up.

Thank you! You can thank dh for the "well thought out" portion, he came up with some really awesome ideas. My only request was that I had to have my machines by the window (I am nosey) and they had to be located at a right angle to eachother. The rest of it, he planned. The one thing I am glad he did, it was an after thought, he had about 18" of left over counter top, so he added it to the right of my machine - which is perfect - I use that 18" a lot more than I thought I would, and I feel a lot less cramped because of it. :lovestruc I know what you mean about the sewing room always being last on the list of things to redesign, but I must admit, it has really been worth it. The only part I dislike, is that I am so seperated from the family now - sitting at the diningroom table - everyone was always around - now I am tucked into this corner of the house... So, once everyone comes home, I have to really finish up and make myself part of the family - it's so easy to stay up there and "finish one more part"...

I have to work today - so no sewing. I have a few projects in mind, but nothing specific yet. I'd really like to work more with the holiday dress pattern - it was such a pain to start with, but I just really love the end result. I really love the fitted look of it, and I think I am going to redesign a lot of my dresses to have this feature, rather than the velcro on the back. It gives a much better fit, it's much easier to get on, and it looks better.

I am supposed to weigh in today, but I am not real happy with how my w/i went last week (especially after how hard I worked) - so I was really a slacker this week... I only worked out once (yesterday)... I really need to get my head back in the game. :rolleyes1

Anyways, time to go read all the other PTRs I've been following - the list seems to get longer and longer every day. :rotfl2:

D~

I traced the Vida yesterday actually I cheated and copied a lot of the pieces on the copy machine at work and traced 2/pieces. Couldn't do that with the insa it is on thin tissue paper so I think I may try tracing it onto interfacing since that is thinner than the paper I was using.

Right now I am washing shirts.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

aIMG_2070.jpg

D~

OH! This is absolutely AMAZING! You are SO creative! :goodvibes (and of course I LOVE that gloomy old donkey! :thumbsup2 ) My cousin is too young for an AG doll yet. I forget exactly at what age she's getting one, but she LOVES eeyore. Takes her eeyore stuffed animal that I got her everywhere! ;)

Your sewing room is gorgeous! I love the blue's you used on the one wall! Your husband did an awesome job!

I could seriously go shopping in your AG closet. :lmao: Hmm... maybe I should learn to sew just for that reason. :rotfl2:

I doubt you want to shop in my AG closet... it's a mess. :eek: LOL

I traced the Vida yesterday actually I cheated and copied a lot of the pieces on the copy machine at work and traced 2/pieces. Couldn't do that with the insa it is on thin tissue paper so I think I may try tracing it onto interfacing since that is thinner than the paper I was using.

Right now I am washing shirts.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I know, I really dislike that half my great patterns are on Tissue - it is so fragile. I shouldn't complain, but it is annoying.

I can't wait to see what you're making too... I know you're baiting me with that Christmas skirt you're planning to make. :rotfl2:

OH! This is absolutely AMAZING! You are SO creative! :goodvibes (and of course I LOVE that gloomy old donkey! :thumbsup2 ) My cousin is too young for an AG doll yet. I forget exactly at what age she's getting one, but she LOVES eeyore. Takes her eeyore stuffed animal that I got her everywhere! ;)

Your sewing room is gorgeous! I love the blue's you used on the one wall! Your husband did an awesome job!

Thank you & thank you... LOL

D~ <--- while working out this morning, I was formulating a plan for my park bag... I have a few ideas in my head, and I don't know which one to make. :confused3

Yay I hope you can make it when we are there in 2013! I've already started saving for it!! the scrap ladies are a lot of fun, so creative! we enjoy each others "company" so much!

I will PM you the link if you want to join in!

have a great day!

Sure I would! I'd just tidy and organize as I shopped. :lmao: (I'm not obsessive-compulsive at all. Noooo! :rotfl2:)

Oh yeah, you fit right in with all of us :-) Anytime you want to come on over and help tidy and organize my sewing room, feel free to stop on by!;)

Oh yeah, you fit right in with all of us :-) Anytime you want to come on over and help tidy and organize my sewing room, feel free to stop on by!;)

:lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I confess .... I absolutely love to organize. I hate to clean, but if its organizing, I'm 100% down for it. :rotfl:

I swear the kids think I am insane ... You know the saying "There's an app for that!" Well ... "There's a box/drawer/shelf/etc for that!" DS has a 6 drawer organizer for his cars, trains, legos, and tracks (all sorted by type). Yup, I get the "I hate you mom" when I tell them that a toy car doesn't belong with the toy trains. :laughing: DH shakes his head -- and I think he tells the kids to ignore me when I'm not listening. :lmao:

I confess .... I absolutely love to organize. I hate to clean, but if its organizing, I'm 100% down for it. :rotfl:

I swear the kids think I am insane ... You know the saying "There's an app for that!" Well ... "There's a box/drawer/shelf/etc for that!" DS has a 6 drawer organizer for his cars, trains, legos, and tracks (all sorted by type). Yup, I get the "I hate you mom" when I tell them that a toy car doesn't belong with the toy trains. :laughing: DH shakes his head -- and I think he tells the kids to ignore me when I'm not listening. :lmao:

Seriously - any time you want to visit Charlotte, you just let me know! I'd be happy to let you organize my home to your heart's content :flower3:

Seriously - any time you want to visit Charlotte, you just let me know! I'd be happy to let you organize my home to your heart's content :flower3:

I'll come organize for you if you'll come clean for me. :lmao::rotfl2:

Whoa, wait a minute... I go to work for the day, and find my PTR turned into some sort of orgainizing ring... :rotfl2: Marianne... she offered to oragnize my house first, get to the back of the line missy. :cool1: And while you are waiting at the back of my line, you can have a short layover and clean my house. :rotfl2:

D~

Whoa, wait a minute... I go to work for the day, and find my PTR turned into some sort of orgainizing ring... :rotfl2: Marianne... she offered to oragnize my house first, get to the back of the line missy. :cool1: And while you are waiting at the back of my line, you can have a short layover and clean my house. :rotfl2:

D~

:lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2: :lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I hope you had a good day at work! :goodvibes

Sorry we hijacked your thread with talks of organization. ;)

:lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2: :lmao::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I hope you had a good day at work! :goodvibes

Sorry we hijacked your thread with talks of organization. ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I was actually checking in on my breaks... I just find it hard to quote on my phone.

Thanks... it was boring, as usual. I spent the day configuring my park bag in my head though - so at least I got something accomplished. :rotfl2: Now if I can transfer it from my head to fabric, then I'll be golden. :lovestruc

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter