Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ok if you're sure.

Once people start reserving rooms and stuff I'll let you know thanks :goodvibes:
I was playing around with a couple of ideas for your placemats. Color's are completely interchangeable. Let me know what you think.:goodvibes
EasterPlacematMMBunnies.jpg

EasterPlacematDisneyTrioBunniesFall.jpg

Hmm, that's a tough one...I love them both...

I think I'm going with the second one. Can you make it the background color of the first?

Thank you so much! :)

if possible I would love a personalized Irish Princesses for Chiara

My daughter fell in love with it.

Also when you get a chance the Happy Easter 100 Acre Wood Blue with the name Marc

Thanks so much.

Chiara

sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Looks GREAT....

Do you mind grouping the families together like ..so you would just swtich Ben and Sarah..and switch Mia and Mikey...

The nonly other thing I saw is that it was hard to see the ames on Mickey Ben and Micheal..what do you think?

BUT it LOOKS GREAT!!!! I took out the picture so it wouldn't quote back to you .

The bubble family...sorry post on page 107
Hi there. I'm back with your requested edits. I worked on the names also to try and make them stand out more.:goodvibes

Could I please have a "our magical adventure" as above :

Diane - Minnie
Paula - Daisy
Bethany - Princess (with Tiara as above)
Nathan - Buzz
Karen - Snow White
Dave - Mickey
Hannah - Eeyore (can you do?)
Pete - Donald

Thank you very much :goodvibes
Hi there, here is your request. Yes I can do Eeyore.:goodvibes

Hi Linda/Shadowryter - I love your stuff. I seen your 2010 design with the hats of goofy mickey minnie & donald on the numbers but they all said DisneyWorld.... Could I talk you into doing one with Disneyland on it please.:flower3: no names, just Disneyland 2010 (character hats on 2010). I hope my discription isn't too confusing.

New at this - not sure how it all works - just let me know if I need to do something else. Trip is in May.

thanks,
Seajay
Hi Seajay, Disneyland is always welcomed on my thread. I didn't know which one you wanted so I did both.:goodvibes
2010DisneylandRedBorderBlank.jpg

2010DisneylandBlueBorderBlank.jpg

Also when you get a chance the Happy Easter 100 Acre Wood Blue with the name Marc

Thanks so much.

Chiara
Hi there, I wanted to get this one to you ASAP.:goodvibes
FairestofAllPricessesinGreenChiara.jpg

Thanks so much.

Chiara
And here's the other.:goodvibes

Hi Seajay, Disneyland is always welcomed on my thread. I didn't know which one you wanted so I did both.:goodvibes
Thank you very much - you are wonderful! We are planning on doing the tour with the scavenger hunt so we have chosen that day to wear the matching shirts.

Sending you love & graditute.
Seajay
p.s.
Do I just right click and save as or is it a better quality if I go download directly from your shared files?

Thank you very much - you are wonderful! We are planning on doing the tour with the scavenger hunt so we have chosen that day to wear the matching shirts.

Sending you love & graditute.
Seajay
p.s.
Do I just right click and save as or is it a better quality if I go download directly from your shared files?
Always download.:thumbsup2

These are beautiful! Is it possible to get a Mickey bubble shaped one with little mermaid that says "Welcome to April and Jeffery's wedding" May 7, 2010? I really like the ones you do with multiple pictures in the mickey shape. Thank you so much.

These are beautiful! Is it possible to get a Mickey bubble shaped one with little mermaid that says "Welcome to April and Jeffery's wedding" May 7, 2010? I really like the ones you do with multiple pictures in the mickey shape. Thank you so much.
Is this what you're looking for? I ran into a few problems with Ariel. I couldn't leave her topless.:scared1: But when I placed her shells where they needed to go it looked like she was wearing sunglasses.:lmao: So I just did a strip of color. The MH's are suppose to resemble the characters so I think this is ok.:goodvibes
ArielMHAprilJeffrey.jpg

Oh-oh...Come to think of it...does she look like a bandit now?:confused3

Hi there!

I just realized that I didn't get the other ones I requested...did I just miss the post? Or is there a line ahead of me? If there is, I'm sorry and I'll wait patiently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter