• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I found 2 of yours that I really like the style, can you do one of these with a little mermaid theme? I love the one of her with the cruise ship, if she was looking at Eric's castle that would be wonderful!!

Thanks again

April and Jeffery
May 7, 2011

Pirates_Black_Pearl_Orange_Bub.jpg

Ariel_Cruise_Stacey.jpg

Hi there!

I just realized that I didn't get the other ones I requested...did I just miss the post? Or is there a line ahead of me? If there is, I'm sorry and I'll wait patiently!
Hi again...Wedding requests Post #1630...Placemats Post #1633 and I believe we are waiting on the resorts unlesss you still want the blanks or did I miss something?:goodvibes

Always download.:thumbsup2

I didn't know this... I have been viewing image and then right click and save image. UGH!! :eek: All those DISigns I have to go back in and resave, lol... oye!!!! :sad1::sad::faint::crazy:

Ok... will plan a day to sit and go through them all.... cause I'm gonna need a day, lol when I don't remember where I got all of them from... luckily I have yours all saved to a folder marked Shadow's DISigns.. haha!

Hi there! I've been seeing your designs pop up all over the boards. You do such beautiful work. We leave on our vacation on April 15th and I would love to have a sign for my door for our stay at All Star Movies. I like the 'WDW Family Vacation Design' with the red background and Minnie and Mickey on it. We are the Bunosso family so I would love it if it would read 'The Bunosso Family Vacation' I don't want any dates or resort reference on it because I want to be able to use it for future trips as well! Let me know if thats something you think you can do. Thanks so much!:yay:

Cheryl

Thank you. I found 2 of yours that I really like the style, can you do one of these with a little mermaid theme? I love the one of her with the cruise ship, if she was looking at Eric's castle that would be wonderful!!

Thanks again

April and Jeffery
May 7, 2011

Pirates_Black_Pearl_Orange_Bub.jpg

Ariel_Cruise_Stacey.jpg
Hi April, Here are your requests. I found this picture of a reproduction of Eric's castle. Thought it was just what was needed. Hope it's ok with you.:goodvibes

AirielEricsCastleBubbleAprilJeffrey.jpg

Hi there! I've been seeing your designs pop up all over the boards. You do such beautiful work. We leave on our vacation on April 15th and I would love to have a sign for my door for our stay at All Star Movies. I like the 'WDW Family Vacation Design' with the red background and Minnie and Mickey on it. We are the Bunosso family so I would love it if it would read 'The Bunosso Family Vacation' I don't want any dates or resort reference on it because I want to be able to use it for future trips as well! Let me know if thats something you think you can do. Thanks so much!:yay:

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl and welcome to my thread. Here is your request.:goodvibes

Shadowryter,

you were so kind to do some Disney dISigns for me a few weeks ago. I've been bragging about them to everyone who will listen. I have some friends who are going on a group vacation to WDW and I would love to surpise them with a DISign. Can you do the 2010 Yo Ho Yo Ho A Disney Life for me DISign with the names;

The Benedict Family
The Ware Family
The Potter Family
The Young Family

Also, would it be too much trouble for you do the WDW Family Vacation w/Minnie and Mickey with: The Edwards Family Vacation 2010. I want to use it on my door at the AKL. But I'm also thinking it will be a FABULOUS cover page for our album!

Thanks so much!:worship:

Linda

Shadowryter,

you were so kind to do some Disney dISigns for me a few weeks ago. I've been bragging about them to everyone who will listen. I have some friends who are going on a group vacation to WDW and I would love to surpise them with a DISign. Can you do the 2010 Yo Ho Yo Ho A Disney Life for me DISign with the names;

The Benedict Family
The Ware Family
The Potter Family
The Young Family

Also, would it be too much trouble for you do the WDW Family Vacation w/Minnie and Mickey with: The Edwards Family Vacation 2010. I want to use it on my door at the AKL. But I'm also thinking it will be a FABULOUS cover page for our album!

Thanks so much!:worship:

Linda
Hi Linda, welcome back.:goodvibes By the way, I'm Linda too.:thumbsup2Here are your requests.

I was finishing up our shirts for our trip and realized we need one more shirt. Could you come up with a disign for Epcot. We are Peg & Ira and will be celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We are leaving home on March 26th, so I hate to be last minute, but I thought I had all I needed until now.

Anything you can do would be great

Peg

Shadowryter,

As always, I am awed by your talent. My friends are going to LOVE these as much as I love the DISigns you've made for me.

Thanks so much.

Linda

PS: I was thrilled to find out that you had the same first name when I went through your gallery. So many fabulous DISigns--so many t-shirts! :yay:

Hi all, I am sooooo sorry for dissappearing the way I have for the past couple of days. Last week I had to replace my old desktop computer and had to work on transferring files. Then believe it or not my 2 1/2 year old laptop died yesterday morning. I got up and it was business as usual when the darn thing wouldn't start. Now my hard drive is with the Geek Squad at Best Buy to retrieve my personal information. Don't worry about my DISigns I keep them in an external drive but I still need to transfer files and programs to get things back in order. Peg I made your DISign and should have it posted by tomorrow. Sorry everyone. Just thought I would let you know.:goodvibes
Linda

Good luck and whenever you get everything ok, I will be happy.

Thanks so much for the update.

Peg

Hi Peg, I'm almost there. Still need a new laptop but my DISigns are organized. Probably better than ever. Here is your request. If you don't like the background I can find a replacement. I crashed when I was about to search for a new one. But you get the idea.:goodvibes
EpcotBubblewithDDPegIra.jpg

Hi again, could I have the Nemo Bubble say "Aunt Sharon" in one ear and "2010" in the other?? Thank you so much.

The disign for our 51st is just great, thanks so much for taking time to do it with all you have going on.

It will make a great shirt !! I should buy stock in AC Moore I have bought so many T-Shirts lately.

Thanks again,

Peg

Hi !! I am totally new to all this, but really want to try my hand at making some shirts for our May trip. We'll be staying at CBR in May (the Pohl family - Jenny, Randall and Nathaniel) - so anything with pirates would be wonderful. Also - do you have anything with Prince Charming and the Princesses on ? We'll be eating at CRT with my 6 year old, Nathaniel - I don't want something TOO princessy, but if there's anything you can think of ?? Thanks so much !

would love your Easter Disign with the names

Jimmy
Chiara
Marc

I am going to make personalized Easter bags instead of baskets this year.

I love your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter