Shampoo Brand, Cost of Meals ?

dennis j

Earning My Ears
:earsboy:

Anyone know what kind of shampoo is in those little Mickey bottles
in the resorts ?
We love that stuff.....

Also

What's the approximate cost of food for 3 people at a Quick & Casual restaurant ?.... say like at The Back Lots or Pecos Bills...something of that
nature ?

I dont know about the shampoo, but I would think you would be able to eat at Pecos Bills (3 people) for under 25.00. (Probably less than that, really). When my husband and I eat there, it usually costs us less than 15.00 total.

Here is a link to Disney World menus with prices:
http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#mk

I don't know the brand of the shampoo, but it's not top of the line. I bring my own.

DisFlan

It's an educated guess, but I believe it's Clairol Herbal Essence. When we were at the Wilderness Lodge in May, I had brought my own travel size herbal essence and after using both I remarked to my husband that I was pretty sure it was the same as the Mickey bottle.

We usually end up close to $10 per adult for a counter service meal. Their sandwich / fry combos are about $7 each. Drinks are $2 or 2.50. Add tax. Add more for dessert or other side dishes.

My thoughts on the shampoo: possibly White Rain or Joy. No way it is Herbal Essence.

dennis j said:
thanks Again !

Appreciate the response

(Joy is a shampoo) ?

Not a shampoo, but a dishwashing liquid. That's about the quality of the shampoo to me. I bring my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter