Shanghai opening selling out.

In another article, it is mentioned the peak capacity is supposed to be 80,000.

Keeping it at 30%, or 24,000 is still a lot of people for this park. And having some performances and character meets not running, it will be high crowd for the rides.

Keeping it at 30%, or 24,000 is still a lot of people for this park. And having some performances and character meets not running, it will be high crowd for the rides.
Yeah we need to know daily average to see how 30% compares to typical

2018 attendance was roughly around 12m, 2017 was 11m... 33k and 30k per day average attendance respectively.

The article states that Disney will keep it "Far Below that number" while it institutes social distancing and monitors the situation. For clarity, that's far below the 30% cap.

They may be opening at 5% cap.

this thought has crossed my mind too! I know weekends and holidays are always busy at Disney, any Disney, they don’t all run at capacity all the time so a lot of days when running at 50% or 70% will just be a normal day! So not everyday will be an issue with capacity? I am not going until November so hoping things will be mostly normal by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter