• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share your budget?

Laurenvic... The custom aisle runner is $750! A lot of girls bring their own in and pay $30 to have Disney set it up.

Hey ladies! do they email you the BEO or snail mail it? I'm supposed to be getting mine soon, but I'm heading out of town for the week.

Yes soda and water are included in those packages.

THANK YOU so much for this answer ! I just saved $1,000 in working out our estimates ! We wanted the beer/wine package but thought we had to also purchase the soda/bottled water package too. We are in early stages of planning with my daughter and her fiance. Just had initial tour with Joe on Tues Mar 5. You just made my night. Wasn't sure I could wait until Monday to call/email Joe.

does anyone know if you have a weekday escape ceremony and want to add a private event, probably a dessert party or possible luncheon in a restaurant/ semi private room, is there a minimum expenditure that adding that event triggers? I hear it does for weekends, but does it for weekdays?
Thanks everyone!!

No, they no longer require you to meet the $8,000 minimum expenditure if you add a catered event to your Escape wedding on a weekday. Just Saturday and Sunday. :thumbsup2

Disney isn't setting up aisle runners anymore from what I have heard. They are citing safety hazards. I would check before you buy one :)

They are still using aisle runners, just had my planning session with my planner and you can rent from them or bring in your own with a $25 set up fee. Hope this helps!

They are still using aisle runners, just had my planning session with my planner and you can rent from them or bring in your own with a $25 set up fee. Hope this helps!

Belle913 thanks for letting us know. I would have been disappointed if we couldn't have a runner. Can you tell us about your planning session? Thanks!

Belle913 thanks for letting us know. I would have been disappointed if we couldn't have a runner. Can you tell us about your planning session? Thanks!

Honestly, I would still check with your planner & floral about the aisle runner. I know of a few girls who had their planning sessions in February & March (myself being one of them) and were explicitly told by floral that they will NOT set up outside aisle runners now, and they are no longer allowed at the Wedding Pavilion. They are citing safety hazards. This went into effect about a month or so ago.

Hi everyone! I haven't posted much on here, but reading everyone's budgets really helped me with my wedding. I hope that my BEO helps future brides! We came in $2 over the $10,000 minimum :) My wedding includes extras like a violinist, Major Domo, bar, dessert party and photography.

image_zps3b180650.jpg
[/IMG]

image_zpsf33837e9.jpg
[/IMG]

I am on a very very tight budget, my other half and myself both only work part time, plus we are travelling from the UK, so I am making my own invites, the card and envelopes including sparkly mickey mouse resins all totalled £15 (no more than $25).

We are having the memories collection approx $2500+
I have bought silk roses for the men - 6 for under $10 Ebay
I will buy a cheap pair of flip flops and customise them (being married on Luau Beach)

I got my Daughters Dress in the sale for $15
I am going to try and get a cheap-ish dress for myself too.
There's a wedding outlet shop near my work with dresses from $120!

And when we go home we are having a huge party and cooking all our own buffet food. His cousin is also making our cake for us, so thats not costing us anything.

My hubby to be is a whiz with the computer, and we designed our own invites, save the dates, thank you cards, table numbers etc.

For bargains I would scan local buy and sell pages, freebie pages on facebook, Ebay, Etsy, DHGate (Chinese wholesale). Its crazy the amount of bargains out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter