• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share Your Low Crowd Pics!

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
I am leaving in 10 days and I love hearing about how low the crowds have been lately. If you are there now, please share some crowd pics. I would love to see them to get an idea of what to expect. :)

I am leaving in 10 days and I love hearing about how low the crowds have been lately. If you are there now, please share some crowd pics. I would love to see them to get an idea of what to expect. :)

This was on Sunday, 8/31. Pretty much says it all about low crowd levels! Never seen that stand-by time before in my life! CMs were practically begging passers-by to come ride.

10422184_10203553689697262_2993282322022743816_n.jpg

I put this in the other post where you asked for pics:

This was MK around 10:00 on August 30th, which was a Saturday on a holiday weekend with evening EMH:

10599516_10202417674115051_1621291858670266480_n.jpg

So whatever you see will be less than this.

We were shocked by how few people were in the parks and by how much we got done. We buzzed through our touring plan before 10:30 and stood around waiting for our 7DMT FP+ window to open. We typically go in October and have always thought those crowds were manageable, but October seems super busy compared to this time of year!

don't have any crowd pictures , but have to agree with the posters above, it was pretty empty for the most part last week, so next week should be even better.

The Everest picture - it's been like that for a couple weeks.
Rode 4x in last 30 minutes. MK still busy, but not like summer.

The Everest picture - it's been like that for a couple weeks.
Rode 4x in last 30 minutes. MK still busy, but not like summer.

Everest has not been like that for a couple weeks. Maybe the last week of August and this week since the school crowds are gone but the week of Aug 17-24 the Parks were still crowded but manageable and Everest had at least a 30 minute wait most of the 2 days we stopped by AK.

Loving these photos!! I will be there in 3 days!!!

Add me to the list as well. We leave tomorrow afternoon and will be there late Friday night for a week.

It's hard not to get excited about these standby wait times at 12:15 pm.

untitles.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Add me to the list as well. We leave tomorrow afternoon and will be there late Friday night for a week. It's hard not to get excited about these standby wait times at 12:15 pm.

WHOA!!!! I REALLY hope that I have that when I'm there!!!!

So excited now, we leave in 9 days and those ride wait times have me very happy!!

Just got back from a 8/27 - 9/2 trip, the crowds were awesome. DHS wasn't as light as the other parks, there are lots of areas in the park where crowds bottleneck, but I have to believe Frozen Summer Fun for the higher crowds there.

We also just got back from a 8/25-31 trip and crowds were the lowest I've ever seen them, and we only travel in the off season (including the same week last year).

Didn't get much of a chance to play with FP+ because we just didn't need it. On our Epcot day I forgot all about trying for a fourth FP until we happened by a FP+ station inside Innoventions. It was about 3:30pm and there were still FP available for all attractions for many time slots for the rest of the day (for a party of 5).

I'd go back that week every year but the heat and the humidity this year was ridiculous - the worst ever for us. It sapped a lot of the fun so I think we'll go for a winter visit next time.

Wow!! I've never been in september before so I'm VERY excited to be going in a couple days with crowds like that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter