Sharing App info

Richard Costa

Earning My Ears
Hello,

All of the tickets, reservations, hotel, etc info for my family of 6 is on my Disney Experience App. Is there a way I can share the app so each member has their own login and individual information? I just tried setting up an app account for my wife, but to migrate the tickets over to her seemed difficult.

What is a good strategy to do this?

Thanks.

Rich

Have them create their own accounts. Then in My Family & Friends hit Update near the person you want to link to.

Then hit "Share planning with X"

share planning.JPG

Then enter the email the person registered with:
pop up.JPG

This merges the person previously managed by you to their new individual account.

This is what I did for our May trip so my parents had their own account. It worked perfectly.

Have them create their own accounts. Then in My Family & Friends hit Update near the person you want to link to.

Then hit "Share planning with X"

View attachment 689904

Then enter the email the person registered with:
View attachment 689905

This merges the person previously managed by you to their new individual account.
Thank you so much. It seems clear enough. For the screen shots you sent, are they from the website or the app?

I have had my family set up the app but can't seem to locate the screenshots you show.

Sorry for being dense but I could use further help. Thank you again.

Rich

Thank you so much. It seems clear enough. For the screen shots you sent, are they from the website or the app?

I have had my family set up the app but can't seem to locate the screenshots you show.

Sorry for being dense but I could use further help. Thank you again.

Rich
They were from the website.

On the app:
Go to My Profile
Hit "Family and Friends List" on the top right
Select the person you want to connect to
At the bottom there are two options under Share Plans. You can connect by email or have them open their app and pull up their linking code QR (under My Profile, scroll all the way down to "Show My Linking Code"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter