Sharing Fun in the Sun in Aulani (Beach gear swap and share)

I'm May 2-8th so I'd love to hop aboard. I see someone else comes in on the 5th so i can have the items for a few days and pass them off on the 5th! :goodvibes

We will be there from March 11th. thru March 19th.
We "might" have a boogie board to start things off.
Dsneygirl, are you certain that we can leave things with bell services?
This is the right item for Hawaii, but is kind of large, what is the process for this
as we have no experience with this kind of fun?

We will be there from March 11th. thru March 19th.
We "might" have a boogie board to start things off.
Dsneygirl, are you certain that we can leave things with bell services?
This is the right item for Hawaii, but is kind of large, what is the process for this
as we have no experience with this kind of fun?

we're looking into it. What usually happens with the fridge/Xmas tree. Is when you are checking out (if the next family hasn't already arrived yet) is you label the box/bag/fridge and leave it with bell services. Since it looks like we have a lot of overlap hopefully we can just hand off to the next family. Pm me if you want any more info.

Hi All,

We will be there from March 17 - 24, 2012 and would love to get in on the fun!

Take care, help lots of people and have a wonderful day!

Tisza

Hello,

We are booked and ready to go. Please put the O'Neal Family down for February 11th - 18th, 2013.

Thanks!

Scott

My family and I would like to take April 2nd (3rd?) I am not sure if the person before is leaving on the 2nd or 3rd. We will be checking out April 6th.

So our trip is Checking in April 2nd and out April 6th.

Sorry I am a bit behind, will get updated later on with all the new families and dates.

Updated to here. Haven't added any of the 2013 ers yet.

If I missed anyone please let me know.

If you are going soon, PM the person above and below you to confirm last name and arrival date. Also if there is an overlap perhaps we can arrange for a hand to hand delivery to the next family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter