Sharing Haunted Carriage Ride?

Lizboo

Travel Nut
Does anyone ever share Haunted Carriage Rides? We are 2 adults looking to share a Haunted Carriage Ride with another couple. The dates we are considering are:
Oct 22 @ 10:30
Oct 23 @ 10:30
Oct 25 @ 10:30
Oct 28 @ 10:30
Oct 30 @ 10:30
Oct 31 @ 7:00

If any of these sound good to you, PM me.

We met some great DISers a couple of years ago sharing an Illuminations cruise and DH and I thought this would be fun too.

What is the Haunted Carriage Ride? Where does it take place? How much is it? I'm going to be there on the 30th and 31st....if you could tell me more about it I might be interested!

This is a great idea. If I were going I be glad to share with the OP. Hope this happens when I am there in Dec.2010 for the yuletide sleigh ride.

What is the Haunted Carriage Ride? Where does it take place? How much is it? I'm going to be there on the 30th and 31st....if you could tell me more about it I might be interested!
We have never done it either but it is a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness where you hear (and live as I understand) the telling of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. The carriage can hold 4 adults and we could do this alone but thought if there was another couple or just two other people who wanted to share it with us, that might be fun also (and split the cost). It is $60.00

This is a great idea. If I were going I be glad to share with the OP. Hope this happens when I am there in Dec.2010 for the yuletide sleigh ride.
Thanks. I have never seen postings for anyone doing this, but DH and I thought it may be good idea. Good luck to you in December:wizard:

Is it $60 for all four people or per person?
If it's $60 for all four, I would be interested in going on 10/30 if we could find another single rider to come! I'll be there with my grandmother and she doesn't like the dark or scary things, so she said to go without her on this one, haha.
I don't know if I want to spend $30, but I would definitely join you if it's only $15 per person.

Anyone else going to be there then that would join us???

Is it $60 for all four people or per person?
If it's $60 for all four, I would be interested in going on 10/30 if we could find another single rider to come! I'll be there with my grandmother and she doesn't like the dark or scary things, so she said to go without her on this one, haha.
I don't know if I want to spend $30, but I would definitely join you if it's only $15 per person.

Anyone else going to be there then that would join us???
It is $60 for all 4 people. I think there is just one minute of scary to be honest, but I respect Grandma's opinion. I will be calling to reserve very soon, as I know it will fill up.

I was going to say I'd like to do it, but I decided to call for more info and they don't have any availability on the 30th, which is the only day I could do it. So I guess I'll have to pass on this one, but thanks for the open invitation.

I was going to say I'd like to do it, but I decided to call for more info and they don't have any availability on the 30th, which is the only day I could do it. So I guess I'll have to pass on this one, but thanks for the open invitation.

You are welcome. Sorry it didn't work out.

I am getting ready to call too. What number did you call?? I see 407-wdw-play..but I have a blackberry (which means the numbers and letters don't correspond like on a land line). Is it 407-838-7529??

Yes it's the 407-939-7529.
How annoying that the numbers dont correspond to the right letters on a Blackberry! I imagine that's especially difficult with Disney since they advertise all their numbers with words!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter