Sharing PhotoPass at Disneyland

mich311e

DIS Veteran
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had experience coordinating PhotoPass usage for a school field trip? Is this feasible? We will have several large group photos.

TIA.

I haven't coordinated it for a field trip, but I did coordinate it for a group last October.

Here's what we did:

• I created a mock MDE account
  • Everyone was added to a private FB group and sent friend/family requests to the mock account in MDE and I approved access to view PhotoPass
  • Individuals paid me, the group coordinator.
  • I compiled travel dates (this is probably not applicable to you if it's a group event) to determine the first date of travel within the group and the last date of travel within the group.
  • I announced the dates for the time to log into the mock account and make edits/download photos
After all travel was complete, I gave everyone the username/password to go into the mock account and make photo edits. Once everyone had done that, we each downloaded our family's photos to our own computer.

Let me know if you have questions -- I'm happy to help!

I haven't coordinated it for a field trip, but I did coordinate it for a group last October.

Let me know if you have questions -- I'm happy to help!

Thank you for the info! I hadn't thought about doing it that way but you gave me a lot to think about. :-) Thanks!

I did run into some trouble with getting them to accept a picture of the photopass last january (2016) on ride photos. most would tell us to come back later with the real photopass and they could do it then. of course noone wants to walk back to the ride when tired after the day in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter