• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sharing the Magic

Joe T.

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We have recently returned from a super vacation at OKW. We were very lucky to have a total of 26 people in two Grand Villas and a studio. I will have a trip report in the next few days. When we got home, we found that a friend had just completed a purchase into DVC. This is our third successful referral, which I expect is small stuff compared to some of you. But, I think the differences in the buyers says alot about DVC. Our first referral was a single Mom with a teenage son, the second was a retired couple, and the last was a young couple with two little girls. I think that this is a great cross section and shows the wide appeal of DVC.

The retired couple is the best story. They had shown some interest in the timeshare concept, so I had our rep send the video and kit to them. The responded with absolutely no interest in DVC. They had never been to WDW!! One summer, they scheduled a review of another timeshare in the area. It just happened that we were at OKW the same time. We changed to a two-bedroom, and gave them a one-day tour. They had agreed to an informal presentation. As they say - "The rest is history." They bought on the spot.

I hope this motivates all you fence setters to make the decision. We have owned since 1995, and have not had one regret.

Wow, Joe T - 26 people!

One question..

HOW did you determine who got the studio?!? :)

Thanks for your stories on the referrals - we've had similar experiences!!

That was one of our easier decisions. The couple with no children got the privacy. The group included 3 infants; 2 months, 18 months, and 20 months. The villas were jumping most of the time.

Joe T,

Great story. We referred over 20 people and 14 have signed! The only bummer is that my state does not allow retroprocity or inducements for real estate referrals. (I could have been one of the greats...........................) :D

Laurajean

Great job. That might be an interesting thread - How many referral and how buys. I just thought my three really reflects the diversity (Gads, I hate that word.) of the DVC owners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter