Sharpay Movie???

Yes or No to a movie based on Sharpay from HSM???

• Yes- Go Sharpay!

• No- Too much...

• Yes and no....

Results are only viewable after voting.

MADHATTERGIRL

MADHATTER IN TRAINING=)
I just saw an commercial for the new Sharpay Movie. Don't get me wrong I love Ashley Tisdale, I just think they're pushing it with a movie based on her character...

I don't think they shoulde made this movie. Don't get me wrong, I was a huge fan of HSM, but I do think making another similar movie is pushing it. He movie, based on previews, doesn't look horrible, by not great, either. I do t think it will reciee the reception the other 3 got.
Just my two cents!:goodvibes

I don't think they shoulde made this movie. Don't get me wrong, I was a huge fan of HSM, but I do think making another similar movie is pushing it. The movie, based on previews, doesn't look horrible, by not great, either. I don't think it will reciee the reception the other 3 got.
Just my two cents!:goodvibes

watch me say that and I will end up lovin i! Lol

eww. I'm so over hsm and all of those characters. It was good while it lasted but no.

I'm excited for it.
Because Sharpay was my favorite HSM character.
And because Austin Butler (James from Zoey 101) will be in it :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter