Sheldon's MAW dream come true

pl5s1r1d

Earning My Ears
A New Wish Kids Journey Pre Trip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to this Forum. But I read some of the threads and posts here regarding Make-a-wish stories. They are all just absolutely wonderful and most I cried through. I am nervous about our wish. Our Wish Child is 8 years old and has a rare genetic syndrome that has affected many of his members of his family. His father passed away at 31 due to the syndrome. He has been through many things in his little life. We are a large family Sheldon (the wish child) has 4 older siblings and one younger sibling and my husband and I. We are excited and nervous about going. I want to do so many fun things but on a very limited budget. Most of the family is nervous about the flight. Sheldon just had his second unexpected back surgery so we were smart enough to ask for a wheelchair. If anyone has any tips or suggestions I would love it. We are going September 21 - 27th, 2009. We are taking part in the Mickeys not so scary Halloween. ( which is a suprise for the kids only us adults know) So please throw some advice this Way!!

Lori (37)

Mother to:
Spencer (20), Shelby(17), Sheila (15), Sterling (11), Sheldon wish child (8), and Bekkah (4) And wife to Phil (34)

Welcome to the boards! I haven't gone on our wish trip yet, so I don't have much to offer for advice. Maybe in the morning after a decent night's sleep I will think of something! I'm glad to see you started your PTR! Your trip is practically here! I will be following along as your plans unfold.

YEA!!!! Another large MAW family!!! My family also has 6 children going and 2 parents (I am one of the 6 kids) and we are all around the same ages as your children. Unfortunately we haven't gone on our MAW yet either. We leave in December but it's NEVER to early to plan, right? I received plenty of advice on these forums so feel free to ask away! Everyone on here is MORE then happy to respond to your questions. Trust me. Oh and one more thing...

:welcome::welcome:

Thank you for the warm welcomes!!! I am starting to get to the point of excited and nervous to make sure all gets done and that things are all organized. Waiting to hear from our wish makers regarding Itinerary and such. I'd love to hear from you all and give me some pointers on what to expect from here on out!

Awesome! :)

Now that you have 14 posts...you can post pics, if you want!

If you want instructions on that, you can go to the wish trippers thread and there are some point Post 2! :)

I am heading to Disney TODAY...so I am going to be out of pocket for a little while...but I know if you have any questions that the folks on the wish trippers thread and here will be happy to answer them!

I will try to get on here some, too, and answer any!

Are you guys going to be staying at GKTW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter