• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sheraton Safari - Lake Buena Vista .....Urgent Help Needed

Mrs Dazzle

<font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto
Hi everyone - is there anyone out there who has stayed at the Sheraton Safari?

Some of you may remember we were booked to stay at Wyndham Palace, but some of the more recent comments have made us very nervous about our hard earned pounds at this particular hotel.

The Sheraton Safari has now caught our eye.

Please let us know your views - problem is we need to confirm tomorrow this end as our school half terms are when we go in October and it gets VERY busy!!

Thanks eversone

:confused:

We stayed at the Sheraton Safari last week and it was a pleasant experience. It's VERY close to downtown disney and an easy commute to all the parks. The rooms were large <we had a suite> and the staff was very nice and helpful. The pool is fantastic! It has a 79 foot water slide that my kids loved. I posted a full review on this hotel earlier this week.

Hope that helps :)

I have stayed at the Sheraton a few times, have not been in over a year though. I like the hotel, the theming is good, the staff is friendly and they have a cool 3 story snake slide at the pool. I would go there again. :)

The location is great. My preschooler loved it. We actually preferred the "deluxe" non-suite rooms to the suite we had on an earlier stay. The furniture in the suite seemed more worn, and the room was not as clean. The restaurant was great and reasonably priced, too.

......to everyone who posted their replies.

We're booked in to the Sheraton Safari in October, can't wait.

:p :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter