She's Adding All The Extras, a January 2022 Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge Split Stay Trip Report (Updated 4/24)

Had Marshall left his jacket in the room, or on the morning bus?

The garnish next to the mango pie looks very artistic. Do you think it is meant to be a picture of something?

Had Marshall left his jacket in the room, or on the morning bus?

The garnish next to the mango pie looks very artistic. Do you think it is meant to be a picture of something?
We knew he had the jacket when we got on the bus, but the photos revealed he didn’t have it when we got off the bus at Epcot. We filed a lost and found report with the bus number and times from the photos, but we later heard back that it was not found. Oh well.

The mango pie decoration is pretty, but it varies every time. It is like drizzles that got wet, but it is just decorating on an a tasty dessert.

His little shark puffer coat was gone… it was sad.
Was Marshall upset about it?

I was in the mood for some soft serve so I got a swirl cone. We all kinda shared it but it was mostly mine.
There is a definite lack of ice cream at WDW. It is my favorite treat.
I miss having soft serve at WL
That was really nice and one of the things I miss at Roaring Forks.
That was thanks to your skillful choice of when to play and competing against ourselves, so we knew they'd get something.
That is a good trick. The little dinosaur is cute.
The kids love this and it’s a great way for them to decompress.
This is one of the smartest things they have done at the parks. They need to do more kid friendly places for the younger crowd. They need to decompress, too.
We were so excited for this dinner. Heck, I’m excited remembering this dinner.
We had a really good meal here during our Feb trip. I don't remember what I ate but I remember that it was good.
I went out for mug refills, and tried to get some pics of the MK fireworks show from in front of the lodge.

Was Marshall upset about it?
He did pretty well, and we all hoped we could get it back through lost and found, but we had used up our luck with the shoe earlier in the trip. It was ok though, there still was shopping to do.

There is a definite lack of ice cream at WDW. It is my favorite treat.

That was really nice and one of the things I miss at Roaring Forks.
Yes! We love packaged ice cream bars and sandwiches, but nothing beats real soft serve or hand scooped ice cream. We hope the soft serve will return to WL, but will grab it where we can until then.

That is a good trick. The little dinosaur is cute.
Yeah, Marshall is still little enough that he doesn't do great tat winning at the games, but wants to compete himself, so it worked out well.

This is one of the smartest things they have done at the parks. They need to do more kid friendly places for the younger crowd. They need to decompress, too.
It always amazes us how a simple playground can be the kids favorite thing in a place like WDW. That's great, it's all fun, and letting them burn off some energy makes it better for everyone.

We had a really good meal here during our Feb trip. I don't remember what I ate but I remember that it was good.
It is a true favorite for us. We joined the Landrys club and that helped get a table quickly, and didn't;t cost anything because we got a gift certificate for the cost of the entry fee. We also picked up some gift cards at Costco at a discount that we used to pay for part of the meal. We love the variety and quality here, and just can't picture a trip without eating here.

I woke up early once again, but stayed in bed for a while. I left the room about 6:45 and went down to apply a gift card at the front desk.

I took some more pictures and had some mug refills.

Marshall got up just before 8, and we figured out a breakfast order.

Allie and I snoozed for a bit while they were picking up food. I really like my breakfast delivery service.

We enjoy doing it, and Marshall knows exactly where to go.

Once we ate breakfast, we all finished getitng ready, and made it out of the room at 9:49.

We texted Jon and Brandy, and they were going to meet us at Epcot later.

Since it was out last full day we had a lot of stuff we wanted to fit in so we started early, not quite rope drop early, but early for us.

Yeah, I picture real rope drop people laughing at out almost 10:00 departure, but it worked for us.

We got to Epcot at 10:09, and started in Canada and went around Woirld Showcase counter-clockwise.

The night before had been so cold and there were freeze warnings in effect so lots of the flowerbeds were covered to keep the flowers from freezing.

Since the art booths opened at 11:00, we kind of drug our feet and spent time at the shops and the booths that opened early.

We stopped and watched the chalk artists on the way through. They’re so impressive.

We also saw that they were working on the moving arms for one of the Harmonious barges. It was quite an operation, with a telescoping crane parked on a service barge. It turned out the moving ams had been not working since the night we watched the show from the boat.

It seemed questionbly safe to me to have a crane on a barge but I’m sure they were following OSHA guidelines for that.

I was just surprised that they were working like that while the park was open, but by that point I'm sure they just wanted it up and running.

It was fun to stand and watch for a moment.

On the way around World Showcase we ran into Aurora. Marshall wanted a picture.

It was cute. We made our way to the Noah booth, and checked it out and found a print with Mickey and Minnie having coffee.

It was so perfect and reminded me of my grandparents who used to sit at their table and have coffe in the morning and read the paper. I had to have it and Noah was signing later in the day. We were able to buy the piece and leave it for him to sign and then ship home. It worked out perfect.

We had never done that before, leaving something to be signed later and then shipped. It was perfect for this case because the waits for noah signings can be really long, with big crowds and we didn't want to carve that much time out of our schedule.

After buying our painting we went over to Morocco and let the kids wander around. It had been closed the last two times we were there so it felt new.

It also felt sparse compared to how we remembered it.

It was neat to see it again.

We stopped in Japan and picked up some mochi and these little hard candies to take home to friends. We also got a bag for ourselves and they’re so good and so pretty.

They are good candies. Then we continued looking at art all the way to the gallery in the America pavillion.

We didn't buy any art in the gallery, but outside I found an American flag sweatshirt and a hat for Marshall.

Marshall loves his Mickey hat.

Right outside America we checked out the Rob Kaz booth and we found THE piece of the trip.

It has Mickey and Minnie dancing in the rain in front of the castle.

We just weren't convinced yet if we should get it. We figured out they had it in two different frames, and Melissa had one that she preferred.

It was just alot to spend without thinking on it and we were starting to get in a hurry to our lunch reservation so we left it there and headed to lunch.

We met Jon and Brandy inside Mexico at 12:24 and checked in for our ADR here. This is somewhere we have wanted to try for years, but have always been scared off by bad reviews.

We couldn’t get Space 220 so this was the consolation prize. Lol. Anyway we didn’t have to wait too long for our table.

The time went by quick as we chatted with another couple who Jon and Brandy had met while waiting.

We were seated at 12:40, and got started with chips, salsa, guacamole, and a cheese appetizer. It was all a great start.

The apps were fantastic! The guacamole is served with chicarones and the salsa came with chips. It was all sooo goood.

It was. When it came to the entrees, Jon and Brandy got carne asada on the recommendation of the Geyser Point bar tender. I got rib eye tacos, and Melissa got fish tacos. Allie got soup that was assembled at the table, and Marshalll got Mac and Cheese, of course.

The carne asada is served more like what we would consider a steak. While technically the term is correct its not what you’re normally served at a California Mexican restaurant when you order Carne Asada.

I agree, what showed up was a steak, not traditional carne asada. It was however good steak, and probably better than Steakhouse 71 the night before... My rib eye tacos were good, but tasted more like regular ground beef.

The fish tacos were really pretty good. We knew it was going to be hard to impress us in the Mexican Food category. We have AMAZING Mexican food in California that you just buy out of the back of a truck in the grocery store parking lot.

LOL, you're not even kidding... Overall we liked the main dishes from the Quick Service across the walkway a little more than the ones inside, but it was all good. Allie decided that she wanted to try the chocolate pyramid for dessert, and that turned out to be a very good decision.

The award for best desert of the trip goes to this chocolate pyramid.

It was fun ( you have to break it open) and delicious.

It was huge, and made of 1/4 inch thick chocolate on the outsiode and chocolate mousse on the inside, all over tres leches cake and dulce de leche ice cream. It was all so good. Even with six of us we were not able to finish it, as much as we loved every bite.

We sure tried to finish it though. I would highly recommend this restaurant for appetizers and desserts.

It was a great place, even if the entrees weren;t our favorite. The dessert actually was though, and we would gladly go just for appetizers and dessert.

During lunch we told Jon and Brandy about the Rob Kaz painting and discussed it some more and decided that we were going back to buy it.

We loved it, but had to see if it would still be there when we went back, and for that we'll have to wait for the next update...

Come back soon to find out if we’d get to take it home.

In the Mickey and Minnie print where they are having coffee, are they having regular coffee, or decaf?

I've long thought that the San Angel Inn restaurant is more for the view than for the food, at least that's how my visits there were. How many tables in were you from the water? I do think that overall, the western US has better Mexican food than the eastern US. It looks like your pyramid dessert was a 50th anniversary special. Had you gone outside of that time range, they might not have had such an outstanding dessert. I'm glad you got to enjoy their temporary special!

Allie and I snoozed for a bit while they were picking up food. I really like my breakfast delivery service.
Now that's a vacation! :)
The night before had been so cold and there were freeze warnings in effect so lots of the flowerbeds were covered to keep the flowers from freezing.
Allie's new Disney coat looks like it perfect for the weather.
It turned out the moving arms had been not working since the night we watched the show from the boat.
The arms weren't working properly when we were there in early February.
It was so perfect and reminded me of my grandparents who used to sit at their table and have coffee in the morning and read the paper. I had to have it and Noah was signing later in the day. We were able to buy the piece and leave it for him to sign and then ship home. It worked out perfect.
That is a very cute picture and a nice memory of your grandparents. Have you hung the picture in your house yet?
They are good candies.
I've seen hard candies that are similar but not as pretty as the Japanese candy. I love shopping at that gift shop.
We couldn’t get Space 220 so this was the consolation prize.
We were lucky to get reservations at the Space 220 lounge. It was kind of like Coral Reef without the fish. The best part was the "ride" from Earth to the space station. But otherwise, it was a little boring.

I like San Angel Inn for lunch. The tortilla soup that is assembled at the table is really good, and fun to watch.
The fish tacos were really pretty good. We knew it was going to be hard to impress us in the Mexican Food category.
I like fish tacos, but not when they bread the fish. My first fish tacos were in Hawaii and I have to compare all fish tacos to those delicious ones. :)
It was fun ( you have to break it open) and delicious.
That dessert is huge. It also looks like it was very messy to serve.

In the Mickey and Minnie print where they are having coffee, are they having regular coffee, or decaf?
We're pretty sure it is caffeinated. We know how hard they work, and we sure couldn't do it without caffeine.

I've long thought that the San Angel Inn restaurant is more for the view than for the food, at least that's how my visits there were. How many tables in were you from the water? I do think that overall, the western US has better Mexican food than the eastern US. It looks like your pyramid dessert was a 50th anniversary special. Had you gone outside of that time range, they might not have had such an outstanding dessert. I'm glad you got to enjoy their temporary special!
We had heard similar reviews for years, which kept us from booking here, but we did enjoy it more than we expected. The dessert was special, and very good, so even if it was temporary it was great.
Now that's a vacation! :)
We enjoy our mornings, even if in very different ways.

Allie's new Disney coat looks like it perfect for the weather.
It really was perfect, even if more of a vacation thing than a daily jacket at home.

The arms weren't working properly when we were there in early February.
I think they are a pain to maintain and keep running. They are impressive when they work though.

That is a very cute picture and a nice memory of your grandparents. Have you hung the picture in your house yet?
We have! Actually we hung it in two different places, but they watch us in our living room. We'll share pics of the new art in the house soon.

I've seen hard candies that are similar but not as pretty as the Japanese candy. I love shopping at that gift shop.
It is one of the best and most unique shops at Disney. We always find cool stuff there.

We were lucky to get reservations at the Space 220 lounge. It was kind of like Coral Reef without the fish. The best part was the "ride" from Earth to the space station. But otherwise, it was a little boring.
Congratulations on the 220 lounge reservations. It's funny you mentioned Coral Reef, since that's kind of how I picture it, but at least the "trip" there was cool. It is still something we'd like to do, even if not a must do every time.

I like San Angel Inn for lunch. The tortilla soup that is assembled at the table is really good, and fun to watch.

I like fish tacos, but not when they bread the fish. My first fish tacos were in Hawaii and I have to compare all fish tacos to those delicious ones. :)
It was a nice lunch spot. The food was still probably better outside, but that's ok, it was a great meal and we'll be back. Fish tacos can be soooo different, kind of like hamburgers, there are an infinite number of interpretations of them.

That dessert is huge. It also looks like it was very messy to serve.
It was a mess, but it was so big that everybody got to have all the different ingredients of it. Sometimes stuff like this doesn't share well, but there was plenty to go around.
My daughter bought me that exact hat in DCA last September! 🥰
That's cool. It is a nice hat, and looks great.

Thank you for including the tough parenting moments like lost shoes and jackets. I sound like a pirate when things like that happen. Enjoying your trip report as always. Keep up the great writing!
Thank you for following along and commenting. We just enjoy writing about the trip how it is, even if it isn't all perfect. That's just fine, we'd still rather be there than most anywhere else. We don't include all the bad words in the write up, though...

When we left Mexico, we went back clockwise into World Showcase. We had the goal of getting back to the Rob Kaz booth, but would find some more interesting stuff on the way.

Since we were in Mexico anyway we decided to take a ride with our Amigos.

It was fun as always, so we rode it for the second time of the trip. Then we went towards Norway, where we found Larry Dotson's booth.

While Paul was looking at art I got distracted with the new Sno fragrance. It smells so good!

I bought a bottle of the lotion and I love it! I use it almost every day.

I had my own splurge purchase, when I found a Fort Wilderness Dotson print. He autographed it for us, which we thought would be a good addition to out Dotson wall. As we checked out at the register the CM did a good job hiding the cost of the lotion from me, which was probably a good thing.

Yeah it was a sprlurge for lotion but it makes me smell pretty.

Aww, whatever makes you happy. Next Allie wanted to walk through the gift shop in China, so we did. Marshall got a stuffed octopus that you can turn inside out to change it's mood.

And Allie found a hair clip. We also checked out the Wacky chip flavors but we were so stuffed from lunch nothing sounded interesting enough to try.

Next we stopped back by a booth we had noticed earlier in the trip, where they had "Woah Botz" made from recycled materials.

Brandy had noticed them earlier, and we heard the artist would be back later in the week, and he was here. We had the pleasure of meeting Jeremy Wilkinson, and really enjoyed it. He is their creator, and a fun creative guy who started building them when he was working overseas and needed a creative outlet. The name comes from his son's phonetic pronunciation of the word robots. Brandy bought two ray guns which were made from pneumatic tools.

We spent quite a while chatting with him and he had one more ray gun left.

While we were standing around chatting he mentioned that five had sold today, and that one would be the sixth if I bought it.

I checked it out and really liked it, and when he started talking about me needing a "pew pew" to play with Brandy and Jon's, Melissa agreed that I needed it.

It was an essential purchase especially once I saw the dial on it was a meat thermometer. It just cracked me up.

I had to have it, and I had it shipped home as well. Jeremy was super excited to chat with us, and was headed to see Galaxy's Edge for the first time, so he had a great evening ahead of him, but we were glad to have met him and bought some of his work.

Next it was time for some more art, as we made it back to the Rob Kaz booth.

Luckily what we went for was still there… phew.

They had sold the other one, and the one we preferred was the only one they had left. We very quickly told them that we'd take it, and Rob autographed it before heading out for the night.

It was perfect and meant for us. He was so nice when he signed it too. It’s such a fun print and totally encompases our philosophy that fun is just about attitude.

He made a joke about not minding working late since he was standing in front of a booth with his name on it. He is another DIsney artist who is super friendly, which makes the art even more special.

After that, we made our way out of the park through the International Gateway exit, stopping for Cokes on our way out, leaving the park at 4:30. Jon and Brandy had went towards the front exit, so we were down to the four of us.

We decided to go on an adventure and got in line for the Skyliner to head to Riviera.

Somehow the kids and I convinced you to do it, so we got to do our first Skyliner ride of the trip.

We rode it to Riviera, where we got to walk through the resort and check out the gift shop.

Ugh I have a love/hate relationship with the skyliner. I love the ease and convienience. Don’t like the heights for sure…

It was fun to check out because they had some DVC merchandise we hadn't seen anywhere else all trip.

Allie got in on the art purchasing evening as well, picking out a Pooh and Bees print from the art on demand kiosk.

Yeah it’s super cute and it’s finally up in her room after 3 months. We did have a lot of fun in that gift shop. I got a spirit jersey sweater which is so cozy and warm. We also got some can coozies that I can’t wait to use around the pool this summer.

Then we went to the bus stop at 5:10, and on a bus at 5:22. We then made it to Disney Springs at 5:33.

As we arrived, we saw the guys were at the watch store.

We stalked them through the window but headed over to Columbia to try and find Marshall a coat to replace the lost puffer. While they didn’t have one with sharks on it we found a nice comfy black one.

It was on sale too, which was nice.

Then we picked up Jon and Brandy as we walked towards World of Disney. It wasn't as crowded as earlier in the trip, so we looked for some things for the people at work.

Also me, I got a Stitch spirit jersey. I guess it was my day to treat myself.

We both did a lot of that, it was a super shopping day. All that shopping worked up an appetite though, and it was almost time for our ADR at Boathouse.

We took the direct route along the water from World of Disney, and arrived almost 10 minutes early and were seated right away.

The food here never disappoints. Allie ordered her oysters Rockafeller.

They didn't have either of my usual burgers, so I modified the Buffalo Bleu Cheese burger by removing the Buffalo sauce and adding BBQ sauce. It was quite good.

We also split the wedge salad which was yummy.

I ordered the filet sliders and omg they were probably the best thing I ate all trip. They are a solid piece of steak that you just eat on a bun. Melt in your mouth delicious.

They were great, I got to have a bite. Jon got crab cakes and Brandy got a baked potato. Marshall got, you guessed it, Mac and Cheese.

Everything was great and we all enjoyed it. It was a great deal too, bat barely any more than some of our Quick Service meals.

We did a little more shopping before we headed to the busses for the night.

It was a nice trip around Disney Springs to round it out for the trip, and we made it to the bus stop at 9:16 as our bus pulled away. Oh well, I spent the time writing about Woah Botz on Facebook.

Another bus came at 9:28 and we had seats for everyone. We made it back to WL at 9:50.

We said goodbye to Jon and Brandy before heading to our side of the room because they had an early flight out in the morning.

Then I went downstairs for a mug refill to fuel our last night packing. I once again admired Melissa's ability to pack a bunch of stuff in a packing cube, which definitely came in handy.

We had a lot to pack. Allie decided that now was the perfect time to lay out everything she got during the trip and rank her favorite things. She was cracking me up.

She was putting a lot of effort into deciding which acquisitions were her favorites.

Then we found a coin that had been living in the suitcase since our May girls trip that we got from my brother in law. The thing must weigh 10 pounds.

I can't believe we didn't notice it when we were packing for the trip, or for the move between resorts. Oh well, it was there now and would make the trip home. We got everything but the last load of laundry packed, and still made it to bed just after midnight.

Paul also banged his shin on the bed one more time for good measure.

Oh yes, I had surpressed that memory. That is probably my least favorite part of Copper Creek is those bed platforms that stick out and attack your shins at night.

Next up we have one last morning to play before heading back home.

Next we stopped back by a booth we had noticed earlier in the trip, where they had "Woah Botz" made from recycled materials.
Those are really cute. I've seen things made out of old hardware parts at craft shows, but these are nicer, and bigger. ;)
It was perfect and meant for us. He was so nice when he signed it too. It’s such a fun print and totally encompasses our philosophy that fun is just about attitude.
I would think that it would bring back fond memoires of the trip, too. :)
It was fun to check out because they had some DVC merchandise we hadn't seen anywhere else all trip.
Riviera has a really small gift shop, but the things in it are nice.
I ordered the filet sliders and omg they were probably the best thing I ate all trip. They are a solid piece of steak that you just eat on a bun. Melt in your mouth delicious.
Those filet sliders look delicious. Now I want to eat at Boathouse. ;)
Then we found a coin that had been living in the suitcase since our May girls trip that we got from my brother in law. The thing must weigh 10 pounds.
I found a sweater that had been living in my suitcase from the prior trip. It was in an outside pocket.
Paul also banged his shin on the bed one more time for good measure.
It looks like the platform is too large for the size of the mattress.

Last edited:
What a great day! I love a good shopping spree! All 4 of you got some great stuff. I hope you post pictures of your artwork once it was hung in your home.
We definitely want to show the artwork in its spot at home, so why not now. Great idea!

The rainy day castle is in our front room:

The Mickey and Minnie coffee moved around a couple of times but found a home in the living room.

The Woah Botz have a special shelf in the living room too. (Note that the ray gun is no longer a lonely single item... We bought a true woah bot to keep him company once we got home.)

The Lego Mickey and Minnie are in our entry way. (Finally, as of Yesterday...)

The Larry Dotson Fort Wilderness and Beach Club prints were added to our Dotson wall...

The other castles are by the back door.

And finally the Noah Mickey roadster (that we bought on Shop Disney from WL) is in our hallway.

We love them all and they remind us of the great Disney trips every day.

Those are really cute. I've seen things made out of old hardware parts at craft shows, but these are nicer, and bigger. ;)
They are super cute, and they have inspired the kids to collect items at estate sales to build their own Woah Botz. I love that it gets them thinking about items differently, and they can be super cute.

I would think that it would bring back fond memoires of the trip, too. :)
It really does, and one to the special things this trip was meeting Rob Kaz and talking about the role his Dumbo print played in Marshall's existence. It is neat to have a bigger signed piece from him now.

Riviera has a really small gift shop, but the things in it are nice.
They really are. I think the newest DVC resort gets more merchandise attention and has cool and unique stuff. WL had it for a while with Copper Creek, but Riviera gets the attention now. I wonder if Poly is next....

Those filet sliders look delicious. Now I want to eat at Boathouse. ;)
We highly recommend them. We had seen them on the menu before, but finally tried them this time, and would love to go back for more. We really do enjoy this restaurant, and it is a must-do for us now.

I found a sweater that had been living in my suitcase from the prior trip. It was in an outside pocket.
Some stuff just likes to stay on vacation. I'm sure the sweater weighed less than this coin did though.

It looks like the platform is too large for the size of the mattress.
It is definitely large, and if the mattress shifts a little bit it sticks right out there. I think I have hit it at some point during every Copper Creek trip, but I am just that clumsy.

Looks like you meant Boathouse.
Ahh yes, although we love Boatwrights too and look forward to going back there soon.

I did. :)

Edited it
We knew what you meant. Grandpa Jim and Grandma Nancy mix them up sometimes, since they are in the general Disney Springs area, or at least on the same body of water. They chose Boatwrights for their upcoming anniversary dinner during their next trip...

On our departure day, I got up at 5:25, then took a shower and said goodbye to Jon and Brandy.

I went around and took pictures one more time.

The clear sky made it a beautiful sunrise.

We had done a lot of packing the night before so I didn’t feel like I had to get up that early

I came back to the room and woke everyone up at 7, but they were all pretty sleepy.

Melissa got up first, and the kids finally started stirring with the prospect of going to MK as a motivator.

We finished up a load of laundry, which meant we were packing clean clothes to take home. We filled all of our bags, including the nested carry on that we brought with us, abd the Dooney bag that Melissa bought, thus justifying its purchase.

It made it easier to bring home all of our treasures having the extra bag.

The packing went well, and by 8:22 we were headed down to the boat.

It was such a pretty day that we didn't think much about how cold it was, especially in the wind.

Marshall took off in just his long sleeve tshirt and I also didn’t take a jacket with us. It felt like a huge fail.

As we got to the boat dock there was a big boat still there, and we hopped on instead of heading back to the room for more clothes.

We got on the boat at 8:26, it left at 8:30, and we made it to MK at 8:41.

We walked right through security which was nice, but since Marshall was cold we headed straight to the Emporium as soon as we got in the park.

He was freezing and I was freezing so we got more souveniers! Marshall got an Encanto sweater jacket thing and I got a sweatshirt.

It definitely helped with the wind chill.

We did mobile checkout and got out of the store just as the rope drop ceremony started. We saw the end of it as we got to the hub, and headed towards Mine Train, which we hadn''t gotten to ride yet this trip. The wait was 60 minutes though, so we instead hopped on the teacups which had almost no wait.

We officially rope dropped the teacups. We’re experts at this ya'll

We cozied into one teacup which was a little tight after 10 days of Disney food.

Hey, we didn't want to soend our short morning in the park in line. We followed the teacups with the Barnstormer, which has the added attraction of seeing the Tron progress from the ride queue.

Marshall loved Barnstormer.

We got to ride in the front, and it is a neat little ride for kids that age.

Next uo was Dumbo, despite not being Melissa's favorite.

Next uo was Dumbo, despite not being Melissa's favorite.

Allie got to pick our elephant, and we wound up across the carousel from Melissa and Marshall.

After Dumbo Marshall was super excited for Tomorrowland Speedway.

This was our fifth ride of the day, setting a record for this trip. For us its just not all about the rides. The wait showed 5 minutes, but it took 19 to get on the ride. Marshall loved this one too.

He was my ride buddy on this one again, he said he wanted to drive but then let me do it from the passenger seat.

Allie and I had a green car, which I enjoyed.

Both kids had a ball, which was a nice way to round out the rides for this trip.

We made our way out of the park, stopping for a selfie on Main Street, where a nice lady took a group shot for us.

It was sad to say goodbye but it had been an amazing trip.

Check out the rest of our day, and our resort departure in the next update...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter