Shhh! Its a super surprise birthday trip for DD! We are gonna party at Disney World!

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
Hey Disers! Welcome to my PTR!

:welcome:

:welcome::welcome:

I could not wait to get this thing going. We are leaving next month and I'm so super excited. :yay::yay::yay:

I love when people comment so please leave comments and let me know you are still with me as I take you along on my journey......

So, without further due, drumroll please.........

while I introduce you to the cast of characters that will be going on this trip....

Me (aka Snow white because I'm very pale and also kind of quiet and timid), 26, obsessive planner of all disney trips , studying to be a wedding/event planner, mom of 2 kids. I love mild rides like pirates, peter pans flight, and the barnstormer, and I adore Wishes and Phillharmagic.

image183.jpg

DH (aka the Beast because he is very sweet at times, but can unleash his fury if he gets cranky and doesn't take a nap...plus DD says hes very hairy. lol) Age 27, Pays for most disney trips, but doesn't like it as much as I do, but he tags along and follows my very detailed plans to make me and DD happy. Works in the mortgage department at the banks call center.

100_2003.jpg

DD (aka minnie :cutie:) age 6, sweet as can be at most times, but knows how to throw a very un princess like tantrum if she wants too. Loves disney princesses, and anything girly and is a very big help with her baby brother.
Shhh! She has no idea we are going to disney next month for a surprise birthday trip for her where she will be turning 7! I will need your help keeping this a surprise for her so stay tuned!

IMG_0596.jpg

DS (aka stitch because he is already getting into lots of mischeif (spelling?) even though he is just a baby) 10 months, very very shy with anyone other than mommy, daddy, and sis. He can be a very happy baby at times, but still does not sleep through the night and just learned how to crawl and stand up and is trying to get into every possible thing he is not supposed to be getting into. So, I have my hands full with him. lol. ;) This upcoming trip will be his very first time to disney!

006.jpg

Arriving on the last 2 days of our trip.................

My Brother in law (aka grumpy)

Picture027.jpg

My sister in law (aka Ariel) She is on the right.

twilightparty101.jpg

Their DD10 (aka Alice)
In the pic above in the middle.

Their DS7 (aka Donald)

twilightparty048.jpg

Our trip dates are:

Thursday, May 13 to Sunday, May 16th! Which means I am just over a month away! :yay::yay::yay:

More in the next post:

So here is my basic itinerary:

Thursday, May 13th:
Breakfast at akershus 8:25am
tour epcot
maybe stay until illuminations
eat cs

Friday, May 14th:
DD's appointment at BBB at 8am
MK day
CS lunch and dinner
Wishes dessert party at 8pm

Sat, May 15th:
meet up with the extended family
DH is going parasailing
DHS day
Dinner at Sci fi

Sun, May 16th:
Bfst at Tusker house 8:10am
AK day
Ohana dinner and a birthday cake for DD!

So what do you guys think?
It may be a little aggressive especially with a baby but he can nap in the stroller and we will take as many breaks as needed.

We will be doing quite a few extras as you can see....
BBB, parasailing, and the wishes dessert party

I was so excited to get the dessert party booked. It's one thing I could check off my budget since its already paid for too!

DH will also be going parasailing for the first time. I'm too chicken so I'm not doing it with him but I hope he doesn't chicken out!!

DD has done BBB before. Here are some pics:

When we first arrived:

IMG_0575.jpg

While they were doing it:

IMG_0591.jpg

All done:

IMG_0615.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter