Shipping water to the resort

kltbump10

Earning My Ears
Hello all! My 2 daughters and I will be staying at RPR from 8/10 - 8/16. It’s our first time staying at Universal for more than 1 night. Normally when we stay at Disney we have a case of water and some snacks shipped directly to the resort. Am I able to do this at Royal Pacific? Are there any other helpful hints? TIA!!

Hello all! My 2 daughters and I will be staying at RPR from 8/10 - 8/16. It’s our first time staying at Universal for more than 1 night. Normally when we stay at Disney we have a case of water and some snacks shipped directly to the resort. Am I able to do this at Royal Pacific? Are there any other helpful hints? TIA!!

When we stayed at CB and SF we used Instacart, they can meet you out front with a luggage cart and you can wheel it up from there, fees were minimal IMO, otherwise we usually stay CL and we grab them as we need them.

"
  • Mail Services: Guest can receive mail throughout their stay. If you intend to receive mail during your stay with, please be sure to include the resort’s mailing address, along with your name and arrival day for your reservation. Please note that package handling fees will apply to all packages that are received through the Luggage Service desk. Call for more information. The hotel cannot accept groceries or any other perishables that are mailed to the resort.
https://www.loewshotels.com/royal-pacific-resort/discover/services-amenities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter