• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shoes and Accessories!

lzimm13

Mouseketeer
I know we all love to share pictures and we have threads for all of the other details! lets start one for Accessories! Anything from shoes and tiaras to veils and gloves or coats. Whatever it may be post it here!

They are gorgeous.

I think this will be my choice for the day. Might have them dyed orange though.

images.jpg

I love your shoes!!

Can i ask where you got the sticky crystals from?

I love your shoes!!

Can i ask where you got the sticky crystals from?

I ordered crystals from a website and laid them all out myself. You can buy shoe crystals that say things already that you can just stick to the bottom but I was really into DIY projects. Sorry I cant be more helpful

I've seen at michaels and joann the crstals with different wording, like bride groom, you+me, love, different things like that for $1.99. I would try there!!!:goodvibes

Yes, I got my idea from Michaels...I couldn't remember if it was Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I saw them and decided to model my DIY one after the one in the store...

I'm in LOVE with these http://zapp.me/7591411

but alas they are far too tall... :(

LOL! I have the same problem! He says I'm not allowed to wear heels on our wedding day because He doesn't like it when I'm as tall as he is!:rotfl: My dress only really has room for an inch's worth of heel anyway...I might just get a little one just to feel girly lol

I love everyone's shoes! they're so cute!

Sorry that the pics are so big

Hairpiece for DP...
hairpiece2-2.jpg

Here are my shoes...
0323101234.jpg

0323101235.jpg

Here are the shoes I'm going to change into once my feet start giving out, lol...
receptionshoes.jpg

Hairpieces...
This one I'm wearing for the ceremony
hairpiece.jpg

hairpiece2.jpg

Then for the reception I'm removing the one above and changing it to this...
hairpiece1.jpg

My garter...
garter-1.jpg

Jewelry...
bracelet.jpg

Purse, it's between this two...
purse.jpg

purse2.jpg

It's too late for me now, but I've been seeing so many brides wearing shoe colors other than white with their wedding gowns and now I'm wishing I didn't go with the boring ole white.

I'm enjoying seeing the accessories here.:goodvibes

I had a really hard time finding pink shoes. The one pair I found and ordered ended up being too big. But I ended up with blue instead and LOVED them. Wouldn't trade them for the world.:cloud9:

Cruise684copy.jpg

Cruise267.jpg

Fabulous blue shoes! I am really loving all these different colours. Mine are definately getting dyed orange now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter