Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

My COOK It just posted, dated for the 27th, so I might actually end up with 7. Not that we can use them right now anyway :hyper:
Decent price though, we did the 3 meals for 2 people pack for $69 and got 500 AM for it.

Wow so basically approx $20 for 3 meals (am I right about that, 500 AMs are about $50 give or take)

How was it? Was the quality ok?

I didn't see this posted any where else but I received my bonus points for one card dated for today. I did 3 offers on that one and it posted correctly. Waiting on one more card to post

**Edit to add my mistake. I swear I saw it posted this morning, but it's no longer there. It said Feb 12. I'm going crazy. Sorry

Last edited:

And so the waiting starts .. gave up on the Airmiles chat proper and now I'm trying Facebook Messenger. I ain't got all day to sit around waiting to get connected to the other, gave up after 10 minutes of seeing that the chat will start soon. At least this way i can carry on with my so exciting & busy life (where's the sarcasm font???!!??) and I'll get a notification sound when they respond.

I only got 300 and that's what I expected to see because none of my AMS transactions posted - those are worth 224 miles - and neither did my Shell lottery tickets - only 5 miles but my 5th coupon. Total they owe me = 729

Mine posted as well. Got 800 but should have got the full 1200.

2 didn't post (AMs shops and Shell Lotto) but I have the receipts. Will do an online chat tomorrow and see if I can get the rest (never had an issue before so we'll see).

I received the correct amount on all 3 cards. Usually I do the max on all cards but this time I stopped at 5 offers on cards 2 and 3. I forgot this little fact so when I saw only 800AM post I went into what went wrong mode and was trying to figure it all out when I looked at my StB spreadsheet and saw that I was supposed to get 800AM this time.

So happy I don't have to follow up because I'm not certain I have the fight in me at the moment to beg for miles. Best of luck to those who do have to do follow up. Stick to your guns and get what they owe you.

3 accounts, 3 posted incorrectly. For 2 accounts my Airmilesshops did not post at all, so I was expecting issues. For DH's account everything posted correctly, so I really don't know why the bonus didn't. I really don't have the energy to run after this right now. I will have to go through all transactions in a few weeks.

I started to write that I was going to have to chase down some miles as both my husband & I only received 800 instead of 1200 miles. My daughter's account received 300 miles.

Then I remembered we only did 5 offers each this time around and 3 for the girl. :rotfl:

So our miles posted correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter