ShopDisney related - Sold Out Item

DisneyWorldMimi

Mimi to a new Disney Lover
I bought the Main Attraction Tiki Room Minnie Plush & Pin when they were out. I just purchased the Mickey Main Attraction Tiki Room Plush & Pin. My daughter sent me a picture of the Enchanted Tiki Room Mickey & Jose Funko Pop set yesterday and I was deliberating whether to get it or not (trying not to over spend on things right now). When I decided after my husband had said why don't you get it, it was sold out. Does anyone know if this might come back to ShopDIsney? I thought that with the way they sold out that there would be quite a few on eBay. I've only seen two - $99.99 or best offer & $129.99 or best offer.
I am not sure how I would find out on ShopDisney.

I just saw that Funko set online today too. I would wait for a restock before scouring eBay.

Hard to gauge the demand on some things. I’ve seen a Funko Jungle Cruise boat with Mickey float around at discount at WalMart.

What‘s a shame about some big name collectibles, if you miss out, someone will be happy to sell it to you for triple the amount.

No, I have not. But thanks for the picture. Wasn't there some other crazy thing like that a few years ago? Little goofy looking characters?
Hard to say, but I wouldn’t doubt it, There’s also Disney’s Vinylmation which they sell at the parks:

3F30C6BB-10AD-4A57-B66B-30DF20BD2149.jpeg

I just saw that Funko set online today too. I would wait for a restock before scouring eBay.

Hard to gauge the demand on some things. I’ve seen a Funko Jungle Cruise boat with Mickey float around at discount at WalMart.

What‘s a shame about some big name collectibles, if you miss out, someone will be happy to sell it to you for triple the amount.
I put it in my Wish List on Shop Disney and will keep checking it. I wish they had a feature where they would notify you when it is back in stock.
I just looked at eBay to see what the going rate was. There is no way I would pay what they are asking knowing the actual price of the item.

I wanted to get the Main Attraction Minnie Haunted Mansion and didn't get a ticket to purchase any of the items. I got lucky with the Tiki Room items. Of the three items I wanted I got two of them. The bag sold out before I could check out. Even now the Minnie is high on eBay.

My granddaughter got all the Stitch Crashes pins except Beauty & The Beast. They have different ones on eBay so you have to watch which one you buy because one is from the Tokyo Park and the other is from here. Thankfully she got the only plush she wanted - Lion King.

I had a laugh because I bought myself the Mickey plush & pin. About 10 days later we get a package and my hubby hands it to me. I open it and it is the Mickey Tiki plush & pin and the Pirates plush & pin. :rotfl2:He gave the extra Tiki Room set to my granddaughter. I guess I might have to look for the Minnie set now for Pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter