• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shopping and shipping questions for in the parks

rpk1951

DIS Veteran
I understand they are not shipping purchases made in the parks to your resort during the COVID issues. Are the still sending packages from the store to your home address for a fee?
I would hope they bring back shipping to resorts eventually as it may help sales if people do not have to carry packages through the parks.

Yes, we did this in October and again in January. Just take everything you want to ship with the receipts to the hotel gift shop and they'll do the rest. Both times dropped on Friday night, and we had it at home the following Friday via UPS. Cost would depend on total spent it ranged from about $10 - $40. Best part we didn't have to worry about anything breaking in the suitcase, or having to lug lightsabers through the airport.

Here are Disney's shipping fees
Shipping Rates for Shopping:
$0 - $25 …………..$4.95
$25.01 - $50 …….$7.95
$51 - $75 ………….$9.99
$75.01 - $100…….$12.95
$100.01 - $250…..$17.95
$250 - $500………$34.95
$500.01 to Infinity & Beyond ….$39.95

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter