[Shopping] Christmas at DLP - first wave

Personally, I never tire of seeing the Park merchandise you post Carrie. What we have here in Disney Store UK is just the tip of the iceberg (although it is getting better!) :goodvibes. It is lovely to see what sort of things we can buy on our next trip :thumbsup2.

Personally, I never tire of seeing the Park merchandise you post Carrie. What we have here in Disney Store UK is just the tip of the iceberg (although it is getting better!) :goodvibes. It is lovely to see what sort of things we can buy on our next trip :thumbsup2.

Thank you - I don't want to bomb the boards or flood them might be a better term :rotfl2:

Remember these guys from last year ?

133.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

They are back with friends...

055-2.jpg

Aww how cute. I love the Stitch plush in particular. I have a pumpkin stitch a bit like that from our first halloween trip :lovestruc. How clever to use snowballs!

I am so pleased we are flying with Air France as we don't need to worry so much about our luggage allowance :rotfl2:!

Aww how cute. I love the Stitch plush in particular. I have a pumpkin stitch a bit like that from our first halloween trip :lovestruc. How clever to use snowballs!

I am so pleased we are flying with Air France as we don't need to worry so much about our luggage allowance :rotfl2:!

I bought my Stitch snowball last year :goodvibes This year the Stitch pumpkin seems to have been replaced by Duffy :crazy2: Not impressed...

And after last years Father Christmas suits

124.jpg

- which they are still doing this year

We have a Mother Christmas dress for little girls

027-4.jpg

Yes, I did but I didn't think he was in lieu of Stitch. Plus my Stitch is like the snowballs - the body bit is round like he is stuck in an actual pumpkin, which is different to Duffy who is just wearing a pumpkin outfit.... :crazy2:

You are talking about this one - photo taken last year -
037-1.jpg

I'll report back on Thursday :goodvibes

Thanks for posting all the photos. Love seeing all the christmas stuff. Think Id better take some extra euros with us :)

Thank you for the update Carrie.

That Stitch toy is sooo cute - urgh, another we might have to add to the list when DD2 sees it I'm sure ;).

Never too early to talk about Christmas and post pics like these! I can't wait to see the shops :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter