[Shopping] Christmas- The Dangling bits..

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Bought this one today :thumbsup2

065.jpg

019-9.jpg

021-8.jpg

020-9.jpg

030-1.jpg

Some of these are available on the UK Disney Store website but the photos are so tiny you can barely see them. I'm not sure they will stock the 20th ones in the actual shops here as Park merchandise is 'online' only. So, it's nice to see them up close here. I'll be getting my dangling bits in DLRP in November when we go - especially as I get 20% off with Dream AP :thumbsup2.

Really like the round 20th bauble and the last one with Mickey & Minnie & the Castle :santa:

I wonder if the old Disney Store in the Village will remain a Christmas store over the winter season?

I wonder if the old Disney Store in the Village will remain a Christmas store over the winter season?

All of these photos except the 1st Stitch were taken in the Christmas shop in the Village

I'll be attacking the park on Thursday for the Halloween goodies... none of which are to be found atm in the Village on in WOD which I find very odd :confused3

It is bizarre considering halloween is yet to get going properly. AND, considering they seemed to have scaled back on Christmas and improved Halloween instead this year :confused3??

You need to go at least twice a week just to keep up with getting our questions answered or taking photos of merchandise/changes for us :rotfl2:!

Bless you - you are so kind to take the time Carrie :lovestruc.

Signing off now but have loved seeing all the photos - very exciting as I am going to be there for Christmas! :cool1:

oh carrie cat you just made my night seeing these!! one query...is the xmas shop in the castle still there? also is the shop you mentioned in the village soley a xmas shop?

Carrie, think I might need to increase my spending budget and that's before I see the Halloween stuff.....

Fancy the stitch decoration. x

Christmas pins! *squeals with delight* and they have my four favorite furballs! *does some more squealing*

- Thought you might like them - They were on the counter at the till - 18€

oh carrie cat you just made my night seeing these!! one query...is the xmas shop in the castle still there? also is the shop you mentioned in the village soley a xmas shop?

The Christmas shop in the Castle is still there :goodvibes
If you remember how the Disney Store was in the Village you had a little annexe part nearest to Annettes and you could go through from there into the main part ? Well all this Christmas stuff is in that annexe. The main part of the DS is childrens clothing, toys, games etc.

Carrie, think I might need to increase my spending budget and that's before I see the Halloween stuff.....

Fancy the stitch decoration. x

I couldn't resist Stitch myself :goodvibes

Oh my tummy just did a flip! I'm sooo excited about our late November trip now, the pictures are beautiful, i love the standing Noel and the Mickey head hanging photo dec! Thank you for taking the time to take and post these pictures Carrie, i'm so pleased we've been saving so hard for this trip, i predict lots of shopping being done!! :lovestruc:santa:

Ooh you've just reminded me that I've several new baubles for the tree from our January trip :thumbsup2

Some of the DLP christmas stuff is available from the Disney Store, was looking at the NOEL decoration. :)

Wow, love all of those decorations, thanks for the pics Carrie! We have a tradition where DD and DS get to choose a new tree decoration each year and this year we'll be doing it in DLP :santa::love:

I got a gorgeous tinkerbell tree ornament with a gold 20 on it! My little DD chose it when we were having girlie time shopping! She LOVES tink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter